napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Proviron and HCG

Chipusa15

I am currently on dr prescribed Testim and have added Proviron and HCG to the mix. Proviron is for the libido, hardening look, and possible estrogen control. I use the HCG mainly to restore my testicles. I know that Proviron is good for increasing dht, lowering SHBG and estrogen control and HCG could elevate estrogen and dht. I guess what I am seeking is advice if this is a good combination or should I eliminate one of them? I have attached my labs before instituting this protocol. Thanks in advance for the advice.

C

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 19
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 16
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 14
HCG over time reduces the number of LH receptors and increases the number of estrogen receptors (makes you more sensitive to the effects of estrogen).
Herbs Fadogia and Bulbine Natalensis both increase the amount of LH being released regardless of the amount of testosterone or estrogen in your blood. They increase free radicals too, but if you are taking vitamin E already (if you are following Dylan’s videos), then it won’t be a problem.

I'd bump the Proviron up to 50mg a Day and run it for 10-12weeks then take a few months off. As far as HCG I run it every 4-5 months 250iu twice a week for around 4 weeks. Then I take the next 4-5momths off from it.

proviron would be best used at 50 mg per day... hcg should be used minimally at best... the way that FL says he uses it is the proper way to use it

Top Bottom