napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Proviron Explained: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

I was hoping to see a bit of libido boost out of it after some (relatively) mild PFS libido issues. My issues are nothing compared to a lot of guys I've read about (I'm still good for sex 2-3x a week but I'm normally easily good for every day, usually twice) so I was hoping to get a little boost from Proviron, but haven't really noticed anything.

50mg/day and today is 1 week in.

Anyways--not sure this is the thread for it so I'll spare everyone all the details but thought I'd throw that out there.

I was hoping to see a bit of libido boost out of it after some (relatively) mild PFS libido issues. My issues are nothing compared to a lot of guys I've read about (I'm still good for sex 2-3x a week but I'm normally easily good for every day, usually twice) so I was hoping to get a little boost from Proviron, but haven't really noticed anything.

50mg/day and today is 1 week in.

Anyways--not sure this is the thread for it so I'll spare everyone all the details.

There is no such cure for pfs and thats not what proviron does. It effects libido by lowering shbf. Its not a treatment nor cure for pfs man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

True.. I've been reading about it for months unfortunately.

Seems to be hit or miss--I've read a few cases where it made a pretty big difference, though plenty of others where it did basically nothing. Had my total/free test checked beforehand and total was sky high (1200?) and free was below the normal range--don't have the numbers in front of me, but I was hoping this bumping free test up some would help. And it was relativelyy cheap/easy to try so I figured why not.

No such luck for me though.

True.. I've been reading about it for months unfortunately.

Seems to be hit or miss--I've read a few cases where it made a pretty big difference, though plenty of others where it did basically nothing. Had my total/free test checked beforehand and total was sky high (1200?) and free was below the normal range--don't have the numbers in front of me, but I was hoping this bumping free test up some would help. And it was relativelyy cheap/easy to try so I figured why not.

No such luck for me though.

I assure proviron is nor a cure for it and while some rare instances may say that, no such expectation should be there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I wish you weren't right!

Ah well--just trying to be thankful I'm not as bad off as a lot of people in the PFS boat. Hopefully it improves on its own with time.

Anyways--back to normal thread :)

Everyone responds to it differently. Proviron is pretty mild. It doesnt really do much for my libido either. Where some love it and enjoy a nice libido boost

Proviron beats up my prostate pretty bad. Bad enough that I have to avoid it. I tolerate Masteron fairly well which is weird because I thought it would be the opposite. Maybe because Proviron is in oral form?

Everyone responds to it differently. Proviron is pretty mild. It doesnt really do much for my libido either. Where some love it and enjoy a nice libido boost
Yeah, I’ve read that too, that it just doesn’t do much for some people for whatever reason. It sure would be nice to get a boost out of it.

Proviron beats up my prostate pretty bad. Bad enough that I have to avoid it. I tolerate Masteron fairly well which is weird because I thought it would be the opposite. Maybe because Proviron is in oral form?
I’m worried about the potential prostate issues but we’ll see I guess. Last night I felt like my old self libido wise so I’m going to keep trying it for another week or two and see if anything improves.

Masteron is something else I was going to try if this doesn’t work, however unlikely it is to help for my issues. Seems to be personal preference on which works better for different people.

Yeah, I’ve read that too, that it just doesn’t do much for some people for whatever reason. It sure would be nice to get a boost out of it.

I’m worried about the potential prostate issues but we’ll see I guess. Last night I felt like my old self libido wise so I’m going to keep trying it for another week or two and see if anything improves.

Masteron is something else I was going to try if this doesn’t work, however unlikely it is to help for my issues. Seems to be personal preference on which works better for different people.
Some say Proviron is mild and it is in terms of strength as a steroid. However, it's PURE DHT... If you're prone to DHT side effects it will most likely NOT be mild at all for you.

pfs causes so many unanswered problems that it can affect the efficacy of other things you are using as well

Top Bottom