napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Proviron with Deca and TRT?

Roxer

Hi all. I?m a 67 y.o. Body builder from Australia. I?ve been on and off cycles of SARMS for 4 years and recently tried a cycle of Anavar with moderate success. I?m been on TRT for 6 years - in Australia that means the long chain Test Undecanoate unfortunately. I want to try a cycle of Deca ( 300 - 400mg per week) later his year. My research indicates that it should be run with Proviron and an equivalent dose of Test E. What dose of Proviron should I be taking? As I?m on a such a long acting form of Test (1000mg every 10 weeks) can I run Deca and Proviron without the extra Test and will this affect my results too much.

at 67 use years old, i wouldnt advise you to run any steroid unless it was trt that you needed medically

I not sure about Proviron at 67. If you have a healthy prostate and a low PSA go for it but if you have issues and a PSA level above 4 I don't recommend any steroid except for Testosterone TRT dosage.

I interviewed nelson montana recently on my podcast and he is around your age too. you might want to reach out to him to get a good read on what he thinks. from what i recall he is choosing just TRT, nothing else

Your other question was should you run the "extra" test. I would not run the extra test at your age. I'm 58 years old, I like to keep my test at my TRT dose. I don't use Proviron any more, if I do, I only go 25mg a day. I run Deca alongside my TRT dosed test all year round. I'm 6'4" and 230lbs, 300 mg Deca a week is perfect for me. Only need caber 2.5mg every other week. It's perfect for me.

Your other question was should you run the "extra" test. I would not run the extra test at your age. I'm 58 years old, I like to keep my test at my TRT dose. I don't use Proviron any more, if I do, I only go 25mg a day. I run Deca alongside my TRT dosed test all year round. I'm 6'4" and 230lbs, 300 mg Deca a week is perfect for me. Only need caber 2.5mg every other week. It's perfect for me.

Thanks for the information. Any reason why you don?t run Proviron? Caber at 2.5mg eoweek for prolactin was suggested to me before as well. I?ll check my bloodwork after the first month and decide then. I intend to follow Dylan?s advice and use B6. If I decide to try the Deca cycle, are you suggesting that 300mg for 12 weeks will give me some decent gains. I believe in the ? less is more? approach so I?m open to this idea.

Top Bottom