napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Proviron

brannon116

Probably a dumb question but can you run proviron with another oral steroid? Wasn’t sure about the liver toxicity.

not a dumb question at all.. its perfectly fine to run with basically anything... it is one of the few oral steroids that is not c17 alpha alkylated and its not toxic to your liver... so you are good to go with it... just make sure with a toxic oral steroid you have full protection... dga organ st at dganutrition.com will have you covered

Just finished running Proviron with a test base. My pre-cycle labs showed my SHBG was 102. Now it is 38. I also felt more aggressive in the gym and saw a slight increase in strength as well as some fat loss. That was with taking 25 mg a day which is on the low side. Overall a good experience. Thanks for the suggestion Dylan.

Just finished running Proviron with a test base. My pre-cycle labs showed my SHBG was 102. Now it is 38. I also felt more aggressive in the gym and saw a slight increase in strength as well as some fat loss. That was with taking 25 mg a day which is on the low side. Overall a good experience. Thanks for the suggestion Dylan.
happy to help bro

It shouldn't cause you any bad effects, but keep yourself covered with organ st at dganutrition.com
It's always best to be safe than sorry!

Top Bottom