napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Proviron

it can be considered a muscle hardener but you will be disappointed if you think its going to be a muscle hardener like masteron, winstrol and/or s4... its main function is to lower shbg levels and allow more free testosterone to be available to conduct more anabolic actions... it also increases libido... i use it in every cycle i run and on trt...

I'm running Proviron now with my trt at 50mg a day feeling great if you can afford it I would go with 75-100mg a day libido and mood is great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea I'm using it at 100 mgs now for a few days now . I'll check back in a week or two may not help though running it with Tbol test EQ and deca . So not really going to be able to tell you what it's doing with so many different compounds.

Yea I'm using it at 100 mgs now for a few days now . I'll check back in a week or two may not help though running it with Tbol test EQ and deca . So not really going to be able to tell you what it's doing with so many different compounds.

Bro your libido should be sky high with 100mg of Proviron. Either you're a non responder or you may be getting suppressed by another compound such as Deca.

Bro your libido should be sky high with 100mg of Proviron. Either you're a non responder or you may be getting suppressed by another compound such as Deca.

Pharma lady cycle started Monday . Still a little early and my girls on the rag . I'll keep you posted though .

Pharma lady cycle started Monday . Still a little early and my girls on the rag . I'll keep you posted though .

Platinum Biotech Proviron had me hitting on old ladies @ 50mg ed. Too bad my prostate couldn't handle the DHT because I enjoyed it.

i run it at 50 mg peer day... at 100 mg per day, libido should be through the roof within a few weeks...

i run it at 50 mg peer day... at 100 mg per day, libido should be through the roof within a few weeks...

I am on week three on 50mg a week feeling the mood enhancement and libido better wondering if I should bump it up to 75mg

I am on week three on 50mg a week feeling the mood enhancement and libido better wondering if I should bump it up to 75mg

absolutely you can... i generally stay at 50 but then i will bump to 100 a good 4 weeks or so then drop back down..

absolutely you can... i generally stay at 50 but then i will bump to 100 a good 4 weeks or so then drop back down..

That is exactly what I was thinking 75 for 4 weeks then drop back down to 50 but I might go for the full 100mg. How do you spilt it 50mg am 50mg pm ?

That is exactly what I was thinking 75 for 4 weeks then drop back down to 50 but I might go for the full 100mg. How do you spilt it 50mg am 50mg pm ?

That's how I did mine a while back. I split it AM and PM. The half life of provion is 12hours. I love the mood enhancement it brings

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

That's how I did mine a while back. I split it AM and PM. The half life of provion is 12hours. I love the mood enhancement it brings

Yeah brother I'm feeling good with 50mg I'm going to boost to 100mg

Yeah brother I'm feeling good with 50mg I'm going to boost to 100mg

For sure, I believe it also raises free test and it lowers SHBG (Sex hormone Binding Globulin) which prevents estrogen from forming by preventing estrogen from forming

For sure, I believe it also raises free test and it lowers SHBG (Sex hormone Binding Globulin) which prevents estrogen from forming by preventing estrogen from forming

Yes I believe it does thx for input BigB always appreciate it

absolutely right brother and that does far more than many understand... it allows you to gain more from your cycle... it allows other compounds to truly shine and thats why it is often overlooked because on the surface you wont see it adding size and a lot of strength but it allows everything else to enhance itself to a higher extent which to me, makes it more than worth it... not to mention the nice libido increase which im sure noone will complain about!

Top Bottom