napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Protest 2018 SARMs Act

motozone

Can't we unite and protest the new bill? It has not passed into legislation. I don't have much experience, but I've often gotten notifications to call lawmakers and sign petitions for other things like internet freedom, etc...

If the Drug Enforcement Administration gains control of SARMs it could change things big-league. My understanding is even possession could/would be illegal.

Last edited:
Can't we unite and protest the new bill? It has not passed into legislation. I don't have much experience, but I've often gotten notifications to call lawmakers and sign petitions for other things like internet freedom, etc...

If the Drug Enforcement Administration gains control of SARMs it could change things big-league. My understanding is even possession could/would be illegal.
Dude, trust me I wish we could do something but I think our hands are tied on this one. The thing is that these are research chemicals not for human consumption. That's how they stayed legal. So unless you can make any legitimate argument to them about how you are a legit scientist and need these to stay legal for your research, we do t have a leg to stand on. The bodybuilding community coming together to keep them legal would only feed theur agenda on why they want them illegal

It will never happen. It has bipartisan support and will just get slipped into another bill. They will vote and wont even know it is in there. I bet 90% of them have no clue what a SARM is.

Top Bottom