napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Protein Rich Foods: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

Glad to see you left out "Whey"...I know it has it's purpose, but the whole sources are key....good video!

Glad to see you left out "Whey"...I know it has it's purpose, but the whole sources are key....good video!

thanks brother... the point was to discuss protein rich FOODS, not supplemental protein because too many depend on it... thats why i felt this to be extra important... im glad you noticed that... thanks for the feedback

Great go-to vid for Johnny on the spot sources.
Literally the worst day in my entire life of fitness was the one morning I woke up and my body went 'uh uh' to any more eggs. Overnight I just developed an intolerance to them and get a wicked sore stomach every time I eat more than one or two now. This was coming from eating them raw in shakes, to egg white protein powder and as many scrambled as I could conveniently cook at once - for years, too.

I miss my eggs. :( lol

Definitely a very important video that everyone should watch. Protein is the key and main piece to our diets. It is the backbone for our growth and maintenance of muscle tissue, so understanding the different protein sources that are needed is vital and essential to meeting those requirements

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom