napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Protein Powders

moebetter

Of those who use protein powders, who mixes enough to last a couple of days and then stores it in the refrigerator. I usually make and drink it immediately. For convenience I'm considering making a pitcher and storing it this way. I'm curious to know if the consistency and taste changes when stored. Also how long have you stored before use.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Of those who use protein powders, who mixes enough to last a couple of days and then stores it in the refrigerator. I usually make and drink it immediately. For convenience I'm considering making a pitcher and storing it this way. I'm curious to know if the consistency and taste changes when stored. Also how long have you stored before use.

Ive never stored them too long... i did for a day and it didnt taste too great and i never did it again but there are obviously pre mades out there that taste just fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

When I have protein power in my plan I do this but for no more than a few hours. I wouldn't do it for any more than that time.

The concept works great with solid food but not protein powders; same concept as pre-loading pins. Just gotta bite the bullet & do both AS NEEDED.

Thanks for the responses, I just keep making and using them immediately.

probably the best bro... i think if you want something pre made, just buy one... the abb pure pro is a good one..

Top Bottom