napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Protein intake on SARMS

jamesdaniels

Whats up guys,

Working out what my protein intake should be for my SARMS cutting cycle (GW+OSTA+S4). Currently weighing in at 83kg/183 pounds. Got some questions below:

1. What is the minimum amount of protein generally required to preserve muscle mass on a calorie deficit? (I struggle with protein indigestion so I would like to know how little I could get away with)

2. People recommend increasing protein intake during steroid cycles due to increased protein synthesis/utilisation of protein. Does the same apply to SARMS?
If so, how much should I increase protein intake by on a SARMS cycle?

3. Will switch from a cut to a recomp halfway through the cycle. How much protein should I be consuming during the recomp to maximise muscle gain?

PS - if possible, please answer each question with a protein intake recommendation in the form of grams per pound of bodyweight (e.g. 0.8 grams per pound etc)

Whats up guys,

Working out what my protein intake should be for my SARMS cutting cycle (GW+OSTA+S4). Currently weighing in at 83kg/183 pounds. Got some questions below:

1. What is the minimum amount of protein generally required to preserve muscle mass on a calorie deficit? (I struggle with protein indigestion so I would like to know how little I could get away with)

2. People recommend increasing protein intake during steroid cycles due to increased protein synthesis/utilisation of protein. Does the same apply to SARMS?
If so, how much should I increase protein intake by on a SARMS cycle?

3. Will switch from a cut to a recomp halfway through the cycle. How much protein should I be consuming during the recomp to maximise muscle gain?

PS - if possible, please answer each question with a protein intake recommendation in the form of grams per pound of bodyweight (e.g. 0.8 grams per pound etc)

Don't overcomlicate the shit out of it bro. It's really not that hard. It doesn't matter if you are on sarms or off, cutting, recomping, or bulking.....protein intake should always be 1-1.5g per pound of bodyweight in my opinion

Don't overcomlicate the shit out of it bro. It's really not that hard. It doesn't matter if you are on sarms or off, cutting, recomping, or bulking.....protein intake should always be 1-1.5g per pound of bodyweight in my opinion

Cheers. I generally don't have the time to get in too many meals, so how much protein do you reckon I can consume in one sitting and still have my body utilise it all? For instance, would it be unreasonable to split my protein amongst two big meals - 100g each? would this be just as effective as splitting it into three meals - 70g each?

Cheers. I generally don't have the time to get in too many meals, so how much protein do you reckon I can consume in one sitting and still have my body utilise it all? For instance, would it be unreasonable to split my protein amongst two big meals - 100g each? would this be just as effective as splitting it into three meals - 70g each?

You can do that but it's far from optimal bro. You really need to do your best to try and split your meal times better. Nutrient timing does impact growth and recovery. I know how it is. My life is hectic and busy, but I make the time to implement those meals

i would definitely not do anything like that... its too much at once.. bro, you can figure out how to split meals... its not difficult to have an extra protein shake, a protein bar or other things you can carry with you during the day...

Top Bottom