napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Protein intake

Christmas

How should protein intake vary with the amount of T someone is taking, or other AAS or Sarms? Not cycling, but when I reach the point where I can, I’m interested in knowing how I should be adapting my diet and how much protein supplement to get to reach daily goals.

How should protein intake vary with the amount of T someone is taking, or other AAS or Sarms? Not cycling, but when I reach the point where I can, I’m interested in knowing how I should be adapting my diet and how much protein supplement to get to reach daily goals.
In my opinion, regardless of cycling or not, recommended protein intake remains the same.....which is a minimum of 1g per pound of bodyweight up to a max of 2g per pound. I think optimal supplementation is 1.5g per pound and lean body mass is probably closer to what you should go by rather than bodyweight. Obviously a guy that's 400lbs obese doesn't need 600g protein per day.

that all depends on your goals man... there's NO COOKIE CUTTER answer... everyone responds differently to certain things, especially when it comes to diet and macronutrients... you have to do some trial and error... all people are not equal in terms of what they need... someone training more, exerting more efforts will need more protein than a sedentary person but just because you are on testosterone or not, it all comes down to what you want to accomplish and YOUR body response.. not mine, not anyone else's but yours and the only person that truly figure that out precisely is you.. i can give you standard numbers, where i prefer to personally be 1.5 grams per pound but that doesn't work for everyone

I think people overdo the whole protein thing. Supplement companies have done a great job at making us continue to spend money. I have never noticed a difference between 1g per lb bodyweight and going higher.

I think people overdo the whole protein thing. Supplement companies have done a great job at making us continue to spend money. I have never noticed a difference between 1g per lb bodyweight and going higher.
I tend to agree with you bro. I also haven't noticed additional benefit by raising protein higher. I've even lowered my own protein intake a bit compared to what I used to do. I used to get about 300g per day (1.5g per pound) but now it's more like 250g (1.25g per pound)

its a tough question because you ask 100 people and get damn near 100 different answers on what they prefer

Top Bottom