napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Protein absorption

m555zma

Do AAS increase how much protein you can absorb in one sitting (more than 25-35g at a time)?? Obviously we need more protein at the end of the day.. I'm not talking about daily caloric intake, I'm talking about the amount of protein absorption in one meal...
Thanks

this protein absorption sh1t is a mit most likely started by supplement companies to make it easier for them to sell you powder . which makes it easier for you to split protein intake. People with intermittent fasting proved that your body makes use of all protein you eat in one sit. No need to divide it

I sure hope you're eating more than 25-35g of protein per meal especially if you're on a cycle. AAS does increase protein synthesis amongst other many things.

I'm on Deca which obviously increases nitrogen retention.. So in theory extracting more protein from my meat.. but I didn't realize that I can go beyond the portion size per meal

Just make sure you hit your required daily protein intake . You can split them however is more convenient for you

It all comes down to daily protein intake. There is some merit to protein timing post workout, but short of that it doesnt really matter. Hit your numbers by the end of the day. Done

Well said. Thanks. And I'm loving deca btw. Its good. Also running hgh, but only at 1iu because I just started it

Originally i was planning to run deca 15 weeks. Now I'm thinking to push it 20 weeks.. What you guys think. This is my first time on this compound so Im not sure.
Im currently in week 8

Originally i was planning to run deca 15 weeks. Now I'm thinking to push it 20 weeks.. What you guys think. This is my first time on this compound so Im not sure.
Im currently in week 8
16 is plenty for the first run...

There’s a certain amount you can digest per hour, which is affected by several factors including AAS. I’ve had 200g of protein in one sitting. I lost all hunger for the next 6 hours.

I routinely eat well over 100g in one meal as part of my intermittent fasting. That is a fast breaking meal which is post workout.

It has active aas lly worked quite well for me

I routinely eat well over 100g in one meal as part of my intermittent fasting. That is a fast breaking meal which is post workout.

It has active aas lly worked quite well for me

How many grams do you eat a day? I’ve lowered my protein intake due to having a little out of range lipid values.

Top Bottom