napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pros/noobs please read

cmb5017

Ok so bostin loyd has finally came out with an interview admitting he was wrong about mega dosing. After 5. Years of experimental use up to 10 grams of gear a week he's concluded more doesn't mean better and that you don't build any more muscle by mega dosing (which we been saying all along) well that subject got me and my friend ifbb pro Jeff long talking last night.. we had a very lengthy conversation and I wanted to share this valuable information he gave me with you. Jeff is open n honest about his use and things he knows in the industry.. so agree/disagree, and take what u will from it.I'll drop some one liner excerpts from the conversation and then talk cycle info.
He trains 2 hours a day.
He does fasted cardio 30 minutes 4 times a week.
He has used hgh, but no longer. He feels it's over rated and no longer uses it.*
He never uses Dbol or Anadrol. Feels they're too toxic and mostly water gains.
*He says anavar is basically winstrol without the joint problems and uses it as a finisher.
He is experimenting with insulin right now for the first time.. goes to show u you don't need it to become pro.
Hes against t3 and clen and does not use either for contest prep.
He says he uses food to shape his body, not drugs.so here is what he takes/taken:
When turning pro Dave palumbo was his coach, he gave him this cycle, off season -test 750 mgs, 400 mgs EQ, 4 iu of growth..... contest 750 mgs test, 300 tren,50 mgs winny.
After turning pro his coach was farah, his program: off season test only 750 mgs.
*Contest prop 300,tren 300, mast 300, var 40, winny 50.
He says he still uses that basic cycle today.
*Diet, he dosent really count calories, but uses this set up.
500 carbs
300-350 protein
*45 fats.
With a contest weight of 260lbs.
Well I hope you guys take this information in and learn turning pro requires training, diet,genetics... drugs are just icing on the cake and you can utilize moderate doses and achieve killer results.

Ya I saw bostins video the other day. For once he actually came to his senses and realizes his "expiriment" was not the right way to go about it. It doesn't take a lot, and I agree with a lot of what your pro friend says.

What's unfortunate is how many ppl copied him thinking he was speaking truth..I hope no one got seriously injured

Great post CMB and I completely agree! A lot of people get caught up on what to take from supplements to AAS and lose sight of the discipline, the strategic planning of workouts and nutrients, the grind!!

Top Bottom