napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Proposed Summer/Fall Sarm Cycle/Questions

NarcissisticMach

This is what I’m proposing for my next sarm cycle. My goal is to add 10 lbs of lean mass. I plan to start this mid-summer though it honestly might have to wait until fall. I am going to be doing a lot of traveling this summer and it will be harder to stick to my diet while I am on the road. It may just be easier for me to just stay at maintenance/slightly below for this time period to ensure I do not gain back any fat that I have lost in my cut.

Proposed cycle:
1-12 GW 20mg a day**If I have enough Funds**
1-12 MK2866 25mg a day
1-12 LGD 10mg a day or RAD 10mg a day
1-2 S4 50mg a day 25/25 split
3-4 S4 65 mg a day 32.5/32.5 split
5-12 S4 75 mg a day 37.5/37.5 split
9-12 d aspartic acid or tongkat ali
Mini pct 13-16
Clomid – 50/25/25/25
GW – 20/20/20/20

I had a question regarding diet and spacing of macros. I have a good grasp on my total caloric intake and macro break down, now I want to get better at the timing of when I eat/how much I eat of each macro. Should I be splitting up my protein/carbs/fats close to equal between each meal? For example, if I eat 5 meals a day, 20% of each macro should be in each meal? I’ve read and seen a lot of people will eat more carbs in the AM or before/right after workout. I understand everyone is different and that I will have to play with this to see what my body best reacts to. I would just like a good place to start at and work from there.
Also I am looking to get some feedback on how suppressive LGD/RAD are and was wondering if I should have some aromasin on hand for a worst case scenario in case my body does have some kind of overreaction.
Thanks guys.

You don't need to split your macros perfectly between your meals, and I would center your carbs around your pre and post workout meals for sure. The rest of the meals just make sure you are getting protein in each of them and you hit your total macros on everything at the end of the day.

I think it's a good idea to always have Aromasin on hand just in case.

You don't need to split your macros perfectly between your meals, and I would center your carbs around your pre and post workout meals for sure. The rest of the meals just make sure you are getting protein in each of them and you hit your total macros on everything at the end of the day.

I think it's a good idea to always have Aromasin on hand just in case.

Awesome, thanks rick

IMO, I wouldn't bother with the extra S4. If you are low on funds, I would use the funds on the GW instead of the increase on the extra bottles of S4.

IMO, I wouldn't bother with the extra S4. If you are low on funds, I would use the funds on the GW instead of the increase on the extra bottles of S4.

Already got 4 bottles of s4 on hand haha. I should have the funds the GW as long as no unforeseen circumstances arise.

I see, but watch with the S4. I started getting the visual aspects occur, not much but annoying as F....!!

I've been running it at 75-80mg for the last 5 weeks and have noticed barely any vision sides. A little difficulty transitioning light to dark but other than that it's been smooth sailing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bro if you are able to run it that high then definitely keep it there and enjoy! dont worry about the spacing of your macros too much... clearly you dont want to over do it in one sitting but you dont have to have some precise ratio between each meal to get the same amount of each... you will go through a lot of needless planning and hassle with that...

Top Bottom