napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Proposed SARMS and steroid cycle

What's up guys!

So I've been hanging around the forum for nearly a month. In addition to having a little fun and interacting with some of you, I have also been learning. Learning in the form of watching Dylan's videos and learning from reading posts. That said, I am considering a steroid/SARMS cycle. I suppose I knew I was headed in this direction and that's probably why I stuck around.

I've posted them before, but here are my stats and goals:

Stats:

55 years old, 5' 10" 196lbs, have been on doctor prescribed TRT for 10 years, eight years gels, two years injections, bf 14%, training experience 30 years, train six days a week, 90 mins - 120 mins per day, cardio twice a week; 20 mins steady state, 20 mins HIIT, count calories, weigh food, 3400 calories per day and have been on a clean bulk for nearly one year, deload every two months. I have a prep coach who checks in with me once per week and adjusts my macros accordingly, I eat chicken breasts, lean ground beef, egg whites, salmon, oats, white rice, red potatoes, sweet potatoes, sprouted bread, veggies, some fruit, whole grain unsweetened cereal, almond milk, greek yogurt, etc, etc...
Supplements; none
Previous cycles: none to date, but am currently on 500mg of test cyp per month

Goals:

As I mentioned, I have been on a lean bulk for nearly a year and have gone from 185lbs to my current weight of 196lbs in 11 months and have remained relatively lean. In about seven weeks, I will begin a 16 week cut for a Fall show and this is where/why my proposed comes in. Ideally, I would like to continue to make lean muscle gains, while going into a caloric deficit. I have worked too hard to lose the gains i have made to this point. Add to that, I will be in the NPC Master's Div 40+ and will probably be one of the oldest competitors there, and mostly the only one not on AAS.

Proposed cycle

After watching all of Dylan's Steroid/SARMS profile videos on the home page, I feel that the cutting properties, muscle preserving and harding effects of Equipoise, and mild side effects is what I am
looking for on my first go around. I am also looking to burn fat, so definitely want S4 as well.

1) test cypionate 450mg per month
2) Equipoise 400mg-600mg per week?
3) S4 50mg to start 25mg AM 25mg PM
4) Aromasin as needed

That's what I have so far, is there another SARM I could throw into this stack?

I plan on getting my blood work done pre cycle, half way through and post cycle. I got blood work back last week, and learned my test level is at 1500 and estrogen level at 160. The aromasin is on it's way, and will hopefully have the estrogen issue under control by the time I start, if I start this proposed cycle.

As always, all comments and cycle tweaks are greatly appreciated

BF proof: this morning flat af
IMG_1328_zps6mowtunj.jpg

Last edited:
you need to add gw, to stop muscle wasting. gw/SR are better fat burners, add S4 makes the power trio.

What's up guys!

So I've been hanging around the forum for nearly a month. In addition to having a little fun and interacting with some of you, I have also been learning. Learning in the form of watching Dylan's videos and learning from reading posts. That said, I am considering a steroid/SARMS cycle. I suppose I knew I was headed in this direction and that's probably why I stuck around.

Stats:

55 years old, 5' 10" 196lbs, have been on doctor prescribed TRT for 10 years, eight years gels, two years injections, bf 14%, training experience 30 years, train six days a week, 90 mins - 120 mins per day, cardio twice a week; 20 mins steady state, 20 mins HIIT, count calories, weigh food, 3400 calories per day and have been on a clean bulk for nearly one year, deload every two months. I have a prep coach who checks in with me once per week and adjusts my macros accordingly, I eat chicken breasts, lean ground beef, egg whites, salmon, oats, white rice, red potatoes, sweet potatoes, sprouted bread, veggies, some fruit, whole grain unsweetened cereal, almond milk, greek yogurt, etc, etc...
Supplements; none

Goals:

As I mentioned, I have been on a lean bulk for nearly a year and have gone from 185lbs to my current weight of 196lbs in 11 months and have remained relatively lean. In about seven weeks, I will begin a 16 week cut for a Fall show and this is where/why my proposed comes in. Ideally, I would like to continue to make lean muscle gains, while going into a caloric deficit. I have worked too hard to lose the gains i have made to this point. Add to that, I will be in the NPC Master's Div 40+ and will probably be one of the oldest competitors there, and mostly the only one not on AAS.

Proposed cycle

After watching all of Dylan's Steroid/SARMS profile videos on the home page, I feel that the cutting properties, muscle preserving and harding effects of Equipoise, and mild side effects is what I am
looking for on my first go around. I am also looking to burn fat, so definitely want S4 as well.

4) Aromasin as needed

I plan on getting my blood work done pre cycle, half way through and post cycle. I got blood work back last week, and learned my test level is at 1500 and estrogen level at 160. The aromasin is on it's way, and will hopefully have the estrogen issue under control by the time I start, if I start this proposed cycle.

IMG_1328_zps6mowtunj.jpg
you are on the right track brother... i would absolutely add gw but not sr... i would add rad into the equation with gw and s4... are you on trt or do you pct?

you are on the right track brother... i would absolutely add gw but not sr... i would add rad into the equation with gw and s4... are you on trt or do you pct?

Hey Dylan, thanks for the advice man. I will definitely add the Rad, GW and S4. I've been on TRT for ten years. What do you think about the Equipoise, not sure about the dose?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's up guys!

Stats:

Supplements; none

Goals:

Proposed cycle

4) Aromasin as needed

IMG_1328_zps6mowtunj.jpg

I hope I look like you at 55! Way to go brother. You are solid. Look 35 to me!

EQ is best at 600-800mg per week. The GW and rad would be perfect to add in for sarms and I think that will treat you nicely bud

EQ is best at 600-800mg per week. The GW and rad would be perfect to add in for sarms and I think that will treat you nicely bud

Thanks Rick, this is exactly what I needed. I'll go with the lower dose of 600mg. Dosed all at once or two separate doses? e.g. 300mg on Monday and 300mg on Thursday

Thanks Rick, this is exactly what I needed. I'll go with the lower dose of 600mg. Dosed all at once or two separate doses? e.g. 300mg on Monday and 300mg on Thursday

NM, with a little searching i found the answer, split doses of 300mg spaced evenly apart...go me!!

Now this is where I am a bit confused. Since I'm on TRT, 450mg test cyp per month do I discontinue the TRT protocol and add an appropriate dose of cyp? E.g. 400mg per week, then go back to TRT protocol after the cycle? Or does the TRT cyp suffice as my base?

It's late, hope this makes sense

Last edited:
I'm getting ready to order a few things, I want to have everything in hand before I start cutting in June. Can anyone advise me on what I will need in regard to the test cyp? I currently get an injection of cyp every week for TRT, which totals 450mg per month.

Question:
Do I just continue the TRT protocol throughout the 16 week cycle, or do I discontinue TRT protocol and add a weekly dose of test cyp, for example 300mg per week, then continue TRT protocol after my cycle?

Any help on this would by greatly appreciated

If I were you, while on blast I'd increase your test dosage as well and run 350-400mg of test per week, then go back to TRT levels after your blast

If I were you, while on blast I'd increase your test dosage as well and run 350-400mg of test per week, then go back to TRT levels after your blast

Thanks again Rick! I was kinda leaning that way, but wanted to make sure so I didn't order unnecessarily. One more question, then I'm gtg. I get a 100mg injection of cyp from my doctor every other week, usually on Fridays. If I decide to do 400mg per week, would it be okay to do 300mg myself on Tuesday, then get the 100mg on friday from my doctor? This would equal the 400mg dose. On the other two weeks of the month it wouldn't matter, since I self-administer those. Does this sound doable, or too weird?

Hey Dylan, thanks for the advice man. I will definitely add the Rad, GW and S4. I've been on TRT for ten years. What do you think about the Equipoise, not sure about the dose?

I LOVE equipoise and it goes together with GW501516 like peanut butter and jelly... 800 mg per week a MINIMUM of 16 weeks

Thanks again Rick! I was kinda leaning that way, but wanted to make sure so I didn't order unnecessarily. One more question, then I'm gtg. I get a 100mg injection of cyp from my doctor every other week, usually on Fridays. If I decide to do 400mg per week, would it be okay to do 300mg myself on Tuesday, then get the 100mg on friday from my doctor? This would equal the 400mg dose. On the other two weeks of the month it wouldn't matter, since I self-administer those. Does this sound doable, or too weird?
you want stability bro... take 200 one day and on the day your doctor injects you, take his 100 and then do another 100 on your own

Top Bottom