napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Proposed bulking diet

caleb18

Decided I want to bulk up, I no longer have a job that requires I have my shirt off all summer so fuck it. I like the look of being 200lbs way more than 180 anyways. I have some knowledge on nutrition but any input is greatly appreciated. Here's what I have put together so far.

Meal 1 Breakfast
9 egg whites
3oz lean meat
1 cup oatmeal
Blueberries (fruit) 1 cup

Meal 2
8oz Chicken
1 1/2 cups of rice
1 cup of broccoli (green veggies)

Meal 3
8oz turkey
10oz sweet potato
1 cup of asparagus (green veggies)

Meal 4 (post workout)
Protein shake

Meal 5 afternoon snack
Bagel
Almond butter

Meal 6
8oz Steak
8oz sweet potato
1 cup green beans (green veggies)
1/4 cup of almonds

Meal 7
8 egg whites
1tbsp almond butter

Total calories are 3,997 macros are 474g of protein 344g of carbs and 88g of fats.

Currently at 183lbs 5 foot 11

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd eat higher carbs and lower the protein.. up to you tho. Diet looks good.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I'd eat higher carbs and lower the protein.. up to you tho. Diet looks good.

Okay sounds good so more like 35/45/20 protein carbs fats? Anything you'd change out?

Okay sounds good so more like 35/45/20 protein carbs fats? Anything you'd change out?

Not really. It's hard for me to say anything about anyone's diet because it's not my body. High carbs and moderate protein and fats is what I do. Make sure you're drinking a lot of water also.

Protein is too high... Max I'd go for your ideal body weight is 350. Carbs should be 425+. Fats about 80 imho.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I agree with the others as well, i would reduce protein 100g and add 100g of carbs. IMO Food selection looks great, square meals with good carbs sources.

I agree with the others as well, i would reduce protein 100g and add 100g of carbs. IMO Food selection looks great, square meals with good carbs sources.

Agreed. Your food selection is good.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Great, thanks for the feedback. I will adjust accordingly so my protein is lowered. Less egg whites in the morning, more oatmeal lol.

Great, thanks for the feedback. I will adjust accordingly so my protein is lowered. Less egg whites in the morning, more oatmeal lol.

Yeah bro, it's easy af to get burnt out on oatmeal but it really is a solid source of carbs. I was eating 2 cups for breakfast at one point but I have to cycle on and off oatmeal like that because of the texture.... eventually I am practically gagging at the volume of oatmeal I am consuming in a single serving lmfao.

Best advice I can give you outside of what's been said is get your BMR and TDEE and decide how quickly and cleanly you want to add weight.

Top Bottom