napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Proper PCT test E

giovanni77

Hello,
i would like to know a proper pct for a 12 week test E cycle only, first cycle and if AI is mandatory.
From what I've read it should be clomid 50/50/25/25 and nolva 40/40(20)/20/20.
Should i use AI for the entire period of 12 weeks?

Over 10 years of training, 190cm, 97kg, bf about 8% all year around. Training is 6 days a week with cardio 1-2 times, about 1h and 30 min/training. Food is strict almost as on a diet. Oats, whey, chicken, rice, eggs , greens, potatoes etc
*no bloodwork done

Thanks

You're Natty and do Cardio 1-2 times a week?

And you're 213 pounds and 8% bodyfat year round?

Hey, yes, natty, cardio 1-2 times per week for about 20 min running or hiit. Oscillating 213-217 lbs depending of the amount of carbs mostly and yes usually 8% , during the summer i do some shredding to 6%
I did two of jim stoppani trainings for 6-8 weeks and had some good results.

Not a big fan of bulking like a bear, if i have to get more pounds i can up the cal. intake, but i'm struggling

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...earch=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Great ! Thanks, just wanted to know from the best what exactly to do even if its " just test E ". When do i take aromasin? Starting with first pin?

Great ! Thanks, just wanted to know from the best what exactly to do even if its " just test E ". When do i take aromasin? Starting with first pin?
You don't want to wait for estrogen to rise before taking it. You want to be proactive, so take it from day one. Esyrogen can rise and get out of hand in a hurry

Top Bottom