napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Proper PCT

vonyteked

I’ve watched several of your videos and I’d like to get your input as well as some knowledge on PCT. I am planning to stack Ligandrol and S-23 for 6-8 weeks. I will be taking Anastrozole while on the cycle however I am not completely sure on what to take for a PCT. I’m also in the military and my leadership advised me to stay away from injecting anything, so whatever PCT would be best it must be taken orally. Hopefully I hear back from you soon. Thanks a lot, much appreciated.

wow bro, just wow... why would you ever use s23? that alone i will not advise anyone... if you do run s23 you defeat the purpose of using sarms because its basically a steroid and requires a full pct... sarms do not convert to estrogen either so an ai is not needed... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

I wouldn't bother with S23. A sarms stack sounds like a good option for you. Tell us your stats, goals, and experience and we will get you set up

Stats

I understand that Sarms don’t convert to estrogen but with S23 I wanted to be on the safer side and use an ai. I am 20 years old, 5’10” 183lbs and roughly 13% body fat

You do what you want but s23 is used as a fucking male contraceptive... you are going to cause yourself problems using this

Top Bottom