napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Proper introduction

luck

Hey,

I'm 27 going on 28 this summer, 5 foot 5. I had been going to gym for a couple of years but fell extremely ill last year to the point of hospitalization more than once. I lost around 60lbs of overall mass. (I lost 15 pounds from 175 to 160lbs after I quit some medications I was on, then dropped another 40 lbs when I got sick)

Height: 5 feet 5 inches
Weight: 142lbs
Body fat: 8%
Years of training: 2, 8 months off while sick, back working out since January
Complete cycle history: (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
I just finished 3 weeks of dianabol 30mg ED w/ 20mg of nolvadex ED. PCT started today after watching Dylan's video about oral-only cycles.....
PCT for each cycle:
Clomid 100/ 50/ 50
Nolva 40/ 20 / 20
Goals:
I felt my best at 175 lbs but would (ideally) like to be 185 (Ive never weighed more than 175).
Supplements (if any)
Progressive active's men multi vitamin 3 / day
Vitamin d3
Omega 3-6-9
milk thistle
vitamin c
vitamin e
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???)
Lean meats, pastas, rice, oatmeal, cereals, whey protein shakes between meals, dried fruits / nuts. Very rarely eat junk food, never eat fast food.
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)
Some nerve damage in left foot, 2 bone chips off right femur, chronic back pain from car accidents

Basically I hit a point where my biggest problem is appetite. I threw on some quick mass with the dianabol (dont worry, I know how stupid it was), though I'm sure I'll be losing a lot of it after the research I've done now. Having learned my lesson with the steroids now, BEFORE I go jumping into it, is there anything wrong with using MK-677 for appetite stacked with LGD-4033 to help with some mass? I just started learning of SARMs today and from the sounds of it they're more what I'm looking for, if Ive gotten the facts.

Thanks in advance, hope to get to know people around the forum. It seems like there is a good crowd here.

Hi mate , welcome for the forum . There are a lot of experienced guys here in the AAS department and sarms. I'm Sure Dylan and some others will tell you that running oral only cycles are one of the dumbest things you can do, however seems you have learnt from it. I think you may need a more complete PCT and did you do any bloodwork ? but ill leave that to Dylan . That sarm stack sounds promising but again Dylan will give you the best advise.

Yeah it was definitely a terrible idea, not something I'll be running again (probably no orals period if I ever got the aas route in the future). Also stupid, I have not done blood work and I just stopped the dianabol , what would make the PCT more thorough in your opinion? Quantity / duration / missing something? As for the SARMs, they definitely sound like they carry some promise. Thanks for the reply!

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Welcome to isarms brother. Glad to have you. Dylan gave you the correct pct protocol to follow

Thanks guys a I really appreciate the information. I'll definitely be running a more thorough pct, at least I've got the nolva and clomid on hand as of today. I'll check out the things you mentioned in your reply this morning as well @Dylan.

And no more oral-only cycles... Ever.

Thanks everyone for the replies. It feels like a real privilege to be here. I'll be sure to look into ordering what you mentioned today Dylan, at least for the time being I do have the nolvadex and clomid on hand.

There's so much going on behind the scenes when it comes to our bodies. I hope anyone else reading this with a similar situtation GETS OFF ORAL ONLY CYCLES. Especially without the proper supports in place like I have been learning. You may think taking 30mg of dbol a day is gonna give you some quick easy gains but the fact is even at 30mg a day it made me feel like garbage, the fist 1.5 weeks I had barely any appetite (so how is that productive to a bulking goal?), I dont have acne normally and broke out on my back and shoulders, my sleep has been screwed up, etc. I did no blood work so who knows where the rest of my test production / organ function and liver enzymes etc is at.

Please take real advice like this when you see it. If you are willing to take shitty advice like I did to take an oral only cycle, wouldn't it make sense to use GOOD advice to get off and run a thorough PCT and start to try to recover? Dylan said it very well in his videos, if you look long enough there's going to always be somewhere willing to tell you what you want to hear. If you look of course you can find people who did great off their claims to things like dianabol-only cycles. They never seem to tell you about the thousands that got sick, had their test production shit down, had long term health problems, even died.

If you're on an oral-only cycle then chances are you have no idea what you're doing like I did, please stop and PCT and EDUCATE your mind.

Thanks everyone for the replies. It feels like a real privilege to be here. I'll be sure to look into ordering what you mentioned today Dylan, at least for the time being I do have the nolvadex and clomid on hand.

There's so much going on behind the scenes when it comes to our bodies. I hope anyone else reading this with a similar situtation GETS OFF ORAL ONLY CYCLES. Especially without the proper supports in place like I have been learning. You may think taking 30mg of dbol a day is gonna give you some quick easy gains but the fact is even at 30mg a day it made me feel like garbage, the fist 1.5 weeks I had barely any appetite (so how is that productive to a bulking goal?), I dont have acne normally and broke out on my back and shoulders, my sleep has been screwed up, etc. I did no blood work so who knows where the rest of my test production / organ function and liver enzymes etc is at.

Please take real advice like this when you see it. If you are willing to take shitty advice like I did to take an oral only cycle, wouldn't it make sense to use GOOD advice to get off and run a thorough PCT and start to try to recover? Dylan said it very well in his videos, if you look long enough there's going to always be somewhere willing to tell you what you want to hear. If you look of course you can find people who did great off their claims to things like dianabol-only cycles. They never seem to tell you about the thousands that got sick, had their test production shit down, had long term health problems, even died.

If you're on an oral-only cycle then chances are you have no idea what you're doing like I did, please stop and PCT and EDUCATE your mind.
Thank you for the feedback bro, and I'm glad everything has been useful to you

Top Bottom