napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Proper cruising protocol?

prestigealaska said:
I'd like some veteran opinions on how to cruise between cycles. Fire away!

Hey brother... Great to have you here...

There are obviously several ways to implement trt properly... I have written articles on what I use during trt... I tend to keep my dosing of trt at 150-175 mg per week... I always stick with test cypionate as that seems to keep the best stability although other options are available and ok to use... There are even longer esters you could opt for as well as the enanthate ester but there is a reason cypionate is what is often prescribed as that ester was designed for this type of therapy... So the question is then about what else can you use while on trt...

As the dreaded time comes to complete your cycle, there are three options that come to mind that we can do during the recovery phase or “off time.” You would generally either see someone complete their PCT (post cycle therapy) and then go the natural route or, run a “bridge” in between cycles. In addition, there is an option of blasting and cruising (BnC), which can be grouped with those who are on TRT (testosterone replacement therapy) or HRT (hormonal replacement therapy). Any of these scenarios are utilized in the off period between cycles. These periods can be difficult and scary times for many bodybuilders, athletes or even just the average steroid users. It can be very difficult to hold on to motivation and gains that were acquired while being “on” cycle. These times being feared and dreaded can now be a thing of the past. Off-cycle can be looked more forward to than actually being on cycle, as there are options for everyone that can help maintain gains, clean them up, and add to them as well. I am going to explain how this is achievable and attainable.

SARMS and Peptides

The first aspect that should be utilized in any of these scenarios are SARMS. Utilizing SARMS in any of these scenarios will not only help add to your gains, but it will also provide a general sense of well being. As a results, you’ll feel as though you are still “on” cycle and many even feel better than when they are actually on. By utilizing different combinations of SARMS in any of these scenarios, you are continuously making gains and adding to your progress each day.

Peptides are also an excellent option to implement with no suppression and little to no side effects... There are several options on what you can use and utilize for peptides dependent upon your goals...

Proviron

The second component of my plan is proviron (mesterolone). While proviron isn’t known to be the strongest drug on the market, I have found, through scientific and anecdotal evidence, that it’s extremely effective without any negative side effects. Although proviron is considered a steroid, proviron is not a c17 alpha alkylated compound. In layman’s terms, that means it’s non methylated, so there will be no risk of liver toxicity that is feared with oral steroid use. Many consider mesterolone a “safe” oral steroid because there is no risk of normal steroid side effects with its usage. In addition, proviron contains the highly desirable anti-estrogen properties that any steroid user desires. It does not take the place of an aromatase inhibitor (AI), but it can aid in keeping estrogen low.

Mesterolone proviron chemical structure
Proviron (Mesterolone) Chemical Structure
Science

In studies, some users that run proviron over 10 weeks have seen a very small increase in liver values, however using supports alongside will make this a non-issue. Side effects of proviron for men taking a dose of 50-75mgs per day are very minor; as a result, proviron can be relatively safe to be taken over several weeks.

In other studies, it shows that proviron did not stop work of HPTA (glands) for anyone who had used it for a year at a dose of 150 mg per day. In general, it’s pretty safe and has little to no impact on the work of HPTA. If you have any sort of fear of the small possibility of slight suppression, adding HCGenerate will mitigate or eliminate this small possibility. Studies also showed no effect on the rate of LH and FSH with the same dosage of 150 mg day. These studies clearly indicate that proviron is completely safe and acceptable to use in PCT and/or as a bridge or on TRT/HRT regiments.

Side Effects

Proviron is a DHT, which means it does have some side effects. It can cause an increase in blood pressure, premature baldness (although highly unlikely and rarely seen) and sexual over-stimulation, which leads to prolonged erection. Though, the last problem doesn’t seem to be a real problem. Who doesn’t like to have sex for longer periods of time!

Benefits

Proviron can decrease water retention and significantly increase muscle hardening. It is often paired with other DHT compounds (winstrol, anavar) or muscle hardeners to fully enhance the effect. The average dose of proviron is 50 mg day, but it can be safely ran up to 150 mg day with no adverse effects. It is an excellent addition and compliment to any type of cycle.

These are the compounds that I use and recommend for an effective trt run... It is also good to throw in a blast of hcg every so often for a few weeks at 1000 ius per week... It is a precautionary measure but helpful is used properly...

You should always have an aromatase inhibitor, preferably aromasin there for use when using testosterone, even at a low dose to ensure you are fully protected at all times... I also like the fact that aromasin raises IGF levels...

This is how I do mine and my bloodwork has been perfect with elevated test levels and consistent values everywhere else... I know there are several ways and methods to do this but this is what i find to be the most effective...

What Dylan post hit it right on the nose and pretty textbook.

Since I compete I only blast n cruise. What I personally do

Test e/c 150mg-300mg a week (if done at 300 I split the dosing 150mg twice a week keep blood levels stable)

Cruise no shorter than 8 weeks before next blast

I don't really use proviron, but mainly mast if I wanna make sure my estro is in check.

Keeping on AI on hand is always nice (usually on such low doses of test you won't need them, but always a good precaution.)

Personal choice - I always get a bloods done to make sure everything is where is should be (female hormone panel)

Wetworks said:

Test e/c 150mg-300mg a week (if done at 300 I split the dosing 150mg twice a week keep blood levels stable)

I don't really use proviron, but mainly mast if I wanna make sure my estro is in check.

Keeping on AI on hand is always nice (usually on such low doses of test you won't need them, but always a good precaution.)

Personal choice - I always get a bloods done to make sure everything is where is should be (female hormone panel)

So if you cruise on 300mg/week for 8 weeks, what does the following blast look like?

300mg is a cycle, in my opinion.

A cruise should be looked at as more of a therapeutic replacement dose of 150-200mg.

I also subscribe to the idea that you can split that up amongst two compounds.

I cruise test enth at 100mg and tren enth at 100mg ew.

I feel great and stay lean all year. I get to eat what I want for the most part and have great gym sessions.

TheSVPdeal said:

A cruise should be looked at as more of a therapeutic replacement dose of 150-200mg.

I feel great and stay lean all year. I get to eat what I want for the most part and have great gym sessions.

You cruise with tren all year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: RE: Re: Proper cruising protocol?

prestigealaska said:
Wetworks said:

So if you cruise on 300mg/week for 8 weeks, what does the following blast look like?
Probly anywhere from 600-1000mg I would imagine

LAfit said:
TheSVPdeal said:

Yup.

Tren enth. Liver values, cholesterol, BP and all bloods check out.

I stay strong and lean and eat what I want. I also blast only once a year and only do it for fun mostly.

My cruise allows for slow and steady "Adonis"-like gains

TheSVPdeal said:
LAfit said:
TheSVPdeal said:

Yup.

I stay strong and lean and eat what I want. I also blast only once a year and only do it for fun mostly.

How long do you blast, what do you blast, and at what dose?

prestigealaska said:
TheSVPdeal said:
LAfit said:
TheSVPdeal said:

Yup.

How long do you blast, what do you blast, and at what dose?

I blast for 6 weeks only. Maybe 7/8 depends when I feel done.

My blast is simple. I maintain the test at about 150 and kick up the tren to 600. I also add mast at between 450-500.

That's it. No AI. No PCT because I drop back into cruise.

I just picked this same cycle up from bio-tech

TheSVPdeal said:
LAfit said:
TheSVPdeal said:

Yup.

Sounds kinda crazy, but if the bloods check out, then why not? I guess at that low of a dose, it isn't doing much harm.

prestigealaska said:
Wetworks said:

I blast about 500-700mgs of test usually. Remember you don't have to go insane with test.....when you can easily add another compound. Too many guys wanna start blasting 1,000mg of test and keep raising it. When you can easily keep test at 500mg for a good amount of cycles, but adding compounds (npp, tren, primo, eq, etc).

Wetworks said:
prestigealaska said:
Wetworks said:

I blast about 500-700mgs of test usually. Remember you don't have to go insane with test.....when you can easily add another compound. Too many guys wanna start blasting 1,000mg of test and keep raising it. When you can easily keep test at 500mg for a good amount of cycles, but adding compounds (npp, tren, primo, eq, etc).

And how long do you blast?

prestigealaska said:
Wetworks said:
prestigealaska said:
Wetworks said:

And how long do you blast?

I usually go 12-16 weeks on a blast.

LAfit said:
TheSVPdeal said:
LAfit said:
TheSVPdeal said:

Yup.

Sounds kinda crazy, but if the bloods check out, then why not? I guess at that low of a dose, it isn't doing much harm.

What sounds crazy and why?

And you say "much harm". What harm do you refer?

TheSVPdeal said:
LAfit said:
TheSVPdeal said:
LAfit said:
TheSVPdeal said:

Yup.

What sounds crazy and why?

And you say "much harm". What harm do you refer?
I just think tren is a pretty harsh steroid to run all year. You're actually the first person I've ever heard of using it in a cruise. I'm not saying it's wrong or anything, but not sure if I would run it that long. I usually feel worn down on tren, and wouldn't want that feeling all year lol. As for as the harm, your cholesterol, liver, " kidney function are a few I would worry about.

My vitals check out and I know about a dozen guys that do it. As for feeling worn down, that's not me. I'm a perfect candidate for tren. Great responder and zero sides on 700mg ew besides being a fucking sexy beast.

Research Dr G. He's an MD that was paid by Schering to conduct legitimate research on a number of steroids, including tren. This protocol actually follows his guidelines.

TheSVPdeal said:
My vitals check out and I know about a dozen guys that do it. As for feeling worn down, that's not me. I'm a perfect candidate for tren. Great responder and zero sides on 700mg ew besides being a fucking sexy beast.

Research Dr G. He's an MD that was paid by Schering to conduct legitimate research on a number of steroids, including tren. This protocol actually follows his guidelines.
Awesome, I'll definitely check it out!

Top Bottom