napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Prolactin related gyno

Mark Diesel

I have prolactin related gyno, do I need to run caber to get rid of it on TRT, or will 25mg aromasin e2d, 20mg nolvadex ed, 100mg proviron ed, and 75mg S4 do the trick? I have cured gyno from estrogen like this before minus the proviron. The proviron is just in there for tightening things up a little with the S4, even though I know it has some positive effectsregsrding estrogen controll, which is why I stated it. Thanks

if your gyro bad enough you have too get is surgically removed ... how big of a lump ???

It’s gotten pretty bad a few times, I have always beaten it with an AI and nolvadex. Just never had it prolactin related before, when I use S4 I can get the extra tissue so small you can’t even tell I had it which is nice. I really need to get the glands cut out though. It’s the only thing that holds me back

I always bumped up my AI dose and it disappeared but I only started getting hard peas around my nipples when it occurred. To be safe I would certainly run caber and bump your AI. I would do 25mg aromasin eod with .5mg caber twice a week.

No but i dont see the reason why u would use it then either

I have beaten gyno before using only nolvadex 3 times. Once by using letrozole which made my dick limp, and joints hurt. I have found stacking 12.5mg aromasin and 20mg nolvadex to be the quickest method with the least amount of side effects. Though I must admit I ran 1mg arimidex and 20 nolvadex before I saw your video stating you shouldn’t stack arimidex and nolvadex, so I will be using aromasin this next time beating it. I really just need to get the glands removed once I have the 5k the surgery costs.

Nolvadex is not an ai, its an estrogen blocker so it will suppress it for some time but it will just come back... u never beat it, u mitigated it

Nolvadex is not an ai, its an estrogen blocker so it will suppress it for some time but it will just come back... u never beat it, u mitigated it

Well that makes sense of why it kept coming back! It was through a doctor so I was just on and off tamoxifen for a couple years.

Top Bottom