napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Prolactin protocol

iHeartGear

I'm in need of a protocol for prolactin gyno. I know for a fact that it is prolactin related and not estrogen... i went and got blood test done. Estrogen was below normal level and prolactin was 16.1.

I have been on .5 mg caber E3D for 4 weeks and no change in nips whatsover. Should i up the caber doseage or add a different drug or something? Should i maybe try prami instead of caber?

Side note: I am currently not running any gear

That's sucks bro.. is your caber legit?

I let my prolactin get out of control and it took 4 weeks to get it situated. I started running Raloxifine at 60mg ED with Aromasin and caber and finally got it down. I can't fuck with nandrolones.. just too damn sensitive

That's sucks bro.. is your caber legit?

I let my prolactin get out of control and it took 4 weeks to get it situated. I started running Raloxifine at 60mg ED with Aromasin and caber and finally got it down. I can't fuck with nandrolones.. just too damn sensitive

Interesting... yeah it's pharm grade

I'm in need of a protocol for prolactin gyno. I know for a fact that it is prolactin related and not estrogen... i went and got blood test done. Estrogen was below normal level and prolactin was 16.1.

I have been on .5 mg caber E3D for 4 weeks and no change in nips whatsover. Should i up the caber doseage or add a different drug or something? Should i maybe try prami instead of caber?

Side note: I am currently not running any gear

Have you had bloods done since being on the caber? It might be bunk but you need to know. If your prolactin is high it's bunk. If it's not. You'll need to go a different route. Possibly letro

Have you had bloods done since being on the caber? It might be bunk but you need to know. If your prolactin is high it's bunk. If it's not. You'll need to go a different route. Possibly letro

Okay... haven't had bloods since but it's pharmacy grade caber

Does anyone think switching to prami might help? I heard it was a bit more effective at eliminating prolactin... although the sides are a bit more prevelant

Top Bottom