napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Prolactin issues on Test only cycle

Jon A

Hey Dylan! I have a question about my blood work and was seeing if you had any ideas. I am currently 7 weeks into a test-e only cycle. I had my blood drawn at week 6 and just received the results back, and if I didn't know better I would of thought it was Deca instead of test. I think the high prolactin might be from the high estrogen, but not sure. I was on arimadex from day one, but started losing my morning erections. I got worried that my estrogen was tanking, so I stopped the arimadex but it never got better. Should I continue with the arimadex and bring down my estrogen and hopefully my prolactin as well. Or do I need Caber or Promy? I was hoping to get some feedback. Any help would be greatly appreciated... Thanks!

SHBG- 25.0
Test (Total)- 2289
Estradiol- 44
Progesterone- 1.79
Prolactin- 19.1
LH- 0.2
FSH- 0.2

I'm sorry, I thought I listed it.
Dose-500mg
Weight- 218-220 lbs
Body fat- 18-20%
Hight- 5'9"

Can you post what the ranges are? Dependint on where from they may be different. 44 is high for estrogen but not crazy. I like mine high 20s to 30. I feel better there. Body fat is a little high to be on cycle and 500 is harder to manage sides when they get out of control. Maybe drop your test to 350mg per week and find some aromasin.

If you dont want to invest in caber you can run vitamin b6. It will help lower prolactin. I'm assuming your upper limit is 18? If your estrogen got out of control it could cause it to spike. Try b6 and get rechecked or see if your morning wood comes back

Yeah I agree with the body fat percentage. It says the estradiol range is <11-52.5. I heard about B6, I didn't know if it would really work. I guess I'll grab some Aromasin too. What would you dose the arimadex in the meantime? Thanks in advance!

Probably continue where you are. The aromasin will actually drop it and the arimidex will keep it from raising and getting more out of hand. Issue with aromasin is you can crash it by taking it too low. It's a better ai overall though especially runniny higher doses and using different compounds in the future

Yeah I'm gonna grab some aromasin to keep estrogen from binding at the receptor and start the arimadex to rid my body of the built up estrogen. I figured .25 Ed and see how that feels. Does that seem like a good starting point for adex? How much B6 and Caber do you suggest for prolactin and is it one or the other? TY!

when you use steroids at an elevated body fat, then these issues happen man.. your body fat is too high to be using steroids... there is far more estrogen conversion... get aromasin and get b6... if you use caber, .5 mg every 3 days... .25 mg of adex daily is not going to do much when your estrogen is already elevated... so dont expect the world from that in terms of help... it will mitigate things for the time being while your aromasin is on the way... please in the future, get pre cycle blood work and do not use steroids until your body fat is in the 12-13 range

Why do you assume I didn't get pre cycle blood work, lol? I had pre cycle blood work done as well as mid cycle. Everything was in range on my pre cycle blood work. I was a little leaner 7 weeks ago, but definitely wasn't in the 12-13% range like you suggested. I figured since I was trying to pack on as much size as possible, it wouldn't matter much considering I was gonna raise my body fat percentage regardless...wrong! This was the first time on cycle I totally ignored diet and consumed any and all calories. I figure at this point I'm already shut down so I'm not gonna PCT now. At this point I guess all I can do is go down to 375mgs, clean up my diet and up the cardio. Jump on aromasin and adex, and possibly Caber, if the B6 isn't working. I'm going in a few weeks to retest and see if the adjustment worked. Big learning lesson! Thanks again to everyone who helped out! Dylan keep up the good work brother!

Why do you assume I didn't get pre cycle blood work, lol? I had pre cycle blood work done as well as mid cycle. Everything was in range on my pre cycle blood work. I was a little leaner 7 weeks ago, but definitely wasn't in the 12-13% range like you suggested. I figured since I was trying to pack on as much size as possible, it wouldn't matter much considering I was gonna raise my body fat percentage regardless...wrong! This was the first time on cycle I totally ignored diet and consumed any and all calories. I figure at this point I'm already shut down so I'm not gonna PCT now. At this point I guess all I can do is go down to 375mgs, clean up my diet and up the cardio. Jump on aromasin and adex, and possibly Caber, if the B6 isn't working. I'm going in a few weeks to retest and see if the adjustment worked. Big learning lesson! Thanks again to everyone who helped out! Dylan keep up the good work brother!
you never mentioned it so i wasn't aware you had it done... this is the best plan you could go with man.. it will backfire on you when you are not in the proper condition... just pct, get yourself in better condition and then you can run it the right way without any issues

Top Bottom