napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Prolactin help

guyjustar

What's up all as always thank you in advance for your help and guidance. My issue: I'm currently on week 7 of a sustanon/deca cycle dosages of 500/400. I've done plenty of cycles in the past in my late 20's to mid 30's. This is my first cycle back in quite a few years. I have some liquid prami on hand and it seemed to be working fine... until not so fine... I'm starting to feel some beginning stage prolactin related issues... the first was the obvious sensitivity in the nipple and then a few days ago delayed ejaculation. I've never been prone to estrogen related gyno so I'm fairly confident it's a prolactin issue. I've ordered some caber from one of our trusted and in my opinion best sources... when it gets here should I just go with the standard .5mg e3d protocol or do I need to take a larger dose to start? Any help and guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

What about estrogen what AI are you using . also the sore nipples is there a hard small lump under it if you squeeze hard does clear fluid come out .

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

It's all guessing without bloodwork, but I'd definitely get on that caber and just run it 0.5mg every 3 days and see how you are in another week or two. You always want to make sure you have good legit prolactin control on hand so these things don't get away from you

It's all guessing without bloodwork, but I'd definitely get on that caber and just run it 0.5mg every 3 days and see how you are in another week or two. You always want to make sure you have good legit prolactin control on hand so these things don't get away from you

You're absolutely right Rickrock... I thought the liquid prami was good but it's not... thanks for the help.

I got it from peptide warehouse. Sarmsx doesn't sell it so I didn't know where else to get it.

That says it all right there bro. Peptide warehouse is a terrible source for research chemicals, so I'm sure that Prami was bunk.

That says it all right there bro. Peptide warehouse is a terrible source for research chemicals, so I'm sure that Prami was bunk.

You're right about that! Looks like I learned the hard way. Is there a site you would recommend for research Chems? Sarmsx obviously but they don't sell all of the chemicals so is there one that you would say is reliable?

You're right about that! Looks like I learned the hard way. Is there a site you would recommend for research Chems? Sarmsx obviously but they don't sell all of the chemicals so is there one that you would say is reliable?

Shoot me a PM if you need caber bro

I would only use pharmacy grade caber or prami from a source on the board. Good luck

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

bro, they were kicked off the forum over 2 years ago because they were trying to force reps to leave fake reviews and were selling people pure shit... i dont even know what they were selling... you just have to learn from the mistakes and now you know in the future

Top Bottom