napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Prolactin/Estrogen

Gixxer

Hey guys.. I was wondering if high levels of prolactin can elevate estrogen?

My prolactin is on the high scale of the range. 14.1 (4.0 - 15.2 ng/mL) but my estrogen is screaming high at 111. I'm already taking aromasin 25mg everyday so not sure why my estrogen is off the charts!

Any feedback would be helpful as I need to get my estrogen under control ASAP!
Thanks guys

What kind of cycle are you currently running?

Yes, high prolactin will certainly influence estrogen and vice versa.

Is your aromasin legit??
Are you taking anything for prolactin? Caber or prami?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

350 Deca/500 Test C
Yes I'm taking Caber, I started with .25mg every 3 days and my levels were <0.2 so I reduced my Caber dose.

The aromasin should be legit, I've taken it before and it worked. But it appears to not be working.

I'm confused, at first you say your prolactin is high and then low. And where is your Aromasin from?

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

I'm almost finished with my cycle. My first blood work was 8 weeks into cycle and my prolactin was low, 6 weeks later it's high because I reduced my Caber dose. But everything else has remained the same. The prolactin isn't that big of an issue to me because it's still in the normal range levels and I just need to increase my Caber dose to lower it, my concern is my estrogen. When I did blood work at 8 weeks it was 51 and 6 weeks later it's doubled. The only thing I can think of is that my higher levels of prolactin increased my estrogen tremendously.

My aromasin is from BSG and haven't had a problem with it in the past. I started with 12.5mg every other day and increased to 25mg everyday.

Even a solid source can have a bad batch. I'd contact a rep. If that's the case I'm sure they'll make it right. Until then I'd definitely keep dosing it the way you are.

Estrogen typically influences prolactin but not so much vice versa. What it looks like to me is either you are estrogen sensitive and need a higher dose or there is a quality issue

Even a solid source can have a bad batch. I'd contact a rep. If that's the case I'm sure they'll make it right. Until then I'd definitely keep dosing it the way you are.

I was thinking the same thing.

Estrogen typically influences prolactin but not so much vice versa. What it looks like to me is either you are estrogen sensitive and need a higher dose or there is a quality issue

I know I'm estrogen sensitive for sure. Because on my TRT dose I need 1mg of arimidex.
I bumped up my aromasin but I guess I need to increase it again.

one thing i always warn about is that prolactin being out of control can always hurt estrogen, so to answer your question, yes bro, it definitely can

Well I'm going to start taking .5mg Caber every 3rd day again and try 50mg of aromasin daily. I only have two weeks left on cycle but I can tell you guys, I don't feel the greatest when my e2 is above 40. This is the first time it's been this high and for me it's to the point where I'm uncomfortable. But overall my cycle has been great for gains. I hope I can keep most of them when I switch back to TRT.

Damn. If you need 1mg arimidex just for trt then you must be very estrogen sensitive.
Definitely a tricky cycle to get dialed in with your situation. I don't think I've ever had my e2 above 30. I can only imagine how you must be feeling.

Have you had any issues with gyno?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Thank god, no issues with gyno. It's very tricky to dial in. Even when I'm on TRT, I sometimes need an extra arimidex. I like my e2 to be about mid 30s , on and off cycle.
Anything above 40 I start to get moody lol

I'm just constantly hot, unless I'm shirtless lol. I'm irritable at little things and almost no morning wood. Libido is still good though, I have sex with my wife everyday sometimes twice a day.

My last Test blast I was running 400mg week and 12.5mg aromasin every other day and e2 was 39, which I was perfectly happy and felt great. I don't understand how 100mg more Test increases my e2 that much, and when I doubled aromasin to 25mg daily.

Honestly it sounds like you aren't even taking an ai.

I know you said you ran his aromasin before and it worked. Are you running the same batch or is it new? Sometimes things happen that are out of a source's control. Even the best sources have issues sometimes. I would suggest talking to him about it and see if he's getting any other complaints. Something very similar happened to Dylan except it was a source that disappeared.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

It's a new batch. I had some left over from my blast and used that before I got more. When I was using the old stuff that's when my e2 was 51. Now this new stuff I've doubled the dose and yet my e2 doubled. I've talked with him about this. We are trying to figure it out.

But do you think my metabolism could have anything to do with it? I have a very high metabolism and I take the aromasin in the morning. Any chance I burn through it so quickly it's not that effective? Just a thought...

Because like you said it sounds like I'm not even taking AI. I started to take my arimidex because I know this is legit because it's from my pharmacy. I just need to get it under control ASAP.

It's a new batch. I had some left over from my blast and used that before I got more. When I was using the old stuff that's when my e2 was 51. Now this new stuff I've doubled the dose and yet my e2 doubled. I've talked with him about this. We are trying to figure it out.

But do you think my metabolism could have anything to do with it? I have a very high metabolism and I take the aromasin in the morning. Any chance I burn through it so quickly it's not that effective? Just a thought...

Because like you said it sounds like I'm not even taking AI. I started to take my arimidex because I know this is legit because it's from my pharmacy. I just need to get it under control ASAP.
your metabolism has nothing to do with it brother... not in any way... you have bad aromasin, clearly... that's the only way to add it up... arimidex is not likely to do a ton at this point.. you can try but when your estrogen gets really high, arimidex is not the answer.. its a mere suppressor not a suicide inhibitor.. trust me, MANY and i mean MANY have had huge success with sarmsx aromasin... here is the link... i would dose it 1 full dropper every day for 2 weeks then drop to every other day.. . https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

I can definitely vouch for the high quality of sarmsx aromasin. It's powerful and potent as hell. No doubt about it

Top Bottom