napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Prolactin

Tinku

Used pro hormones in past year which increases my prolactin,progesterone and estrogen.
Used caber 0.50mg e3d for two weeks.
Clomid 25mg everyday for 10days because fsh were in lower range.
Aromasin 12.5mg eod for 10days.
Before. After values are given
Progesterone 1.22ng/ml. 0.93ng/ml
Prolactin. 19ng/ml. 0.58ng/ml
Estrogen. 47.21pg/ml. 47.12pg/ml
Fsh. 2.1mIU/ml. 2.1mIU/ml

Need help for prolactin(almost crashed) and fsh.

Last edited:
No. It’s going to take a while for it to come back up. People don’t realize the strength of caber. You could have taken .25mg once a week and fell within range quickly.
Give it Time. Could be a few weeks, could be a few months.

You're just going to have to give it time bro. It's hard saying how soon you will be back into range

Bro what should I do to increase fsh??
And the main question is I took aromasin also but e2 levels remain same. Why..?

What is the reference range for FSH?
Sounds like your aromasin wasn’t legit. Where did you get it from?

Look bro. Hormones are all about balance. When you tip the scale too far one way, it effects all the rest. Once you get out of balance, it takes time for your body to find that balance.

prolactin and estrogen can both effect each other when one is off man... it also sounds like you likely did not have legit aromasin whatsoever because your estrogen should not be that high after that dose or aromasin.. generally .25 mg once or twice a week of caber is plenty... many of us have had to learn that when dosing it too high

Yes bro I have learnt a big lesson by crashing prolactin levels...
1) what should I do to increase fsh levels?
2) should I use aromasin 12.5mg again to make e2 levels to 20's OR not because I studied somewhere that prolactin feeds from estrogen.

It would be nice to know what range you were looking at as well. Makes it a little easier to judge just how low it might be.

Thankx for the guidance bro..... will going to run dga post ct for 8 weeks+clomid and will update the results..

Top Bottom