napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

prohormones 19 year old

camolcorn

Hey man, I'm 19 years old and was looking into 1-Andro and 4-Andro. I see all of your comments saying they suck and are not worth it but from studies I read seems safe and like it works... anyhow what advice could you give me because I don't wanna go straight to steroids at 19 and I thought this was a good step in the right direction but it seems like you don't support them lol. Please respond you are the expert in this stuff.

im certainly not advising you to run ANYTHING at 19 years old... thats ridiculous bro and you already know that... i would not even advise you to use sarms at your age and ESPECIALLY not steroids... stop the nonsense bro, when you already know its ridiculous... you could consider sarms in a year or two but anything prohormone or steroid related is out of the question man

Considering anything at 19yrs old is reckless and laziness IMO. There's just no need to even take it there

They're both pretty useless. You need to learn to train and eat correctly, at your age your body is already producing plenty of anabolic hormones you just don't realise it!

I suggest you consider purchasing a course from someone like Alphadestiny as there is so much more to developing g strength and muscle than you probably realise.

Hey man, I'm 19 years old and was looking into 1-Andro and 4-Andro. I see all of your comments saying they suck and are not worth it but from studies I read seems safe and like it works... anyhow what advice could you give me because I don't wanna go straight to steroids at 19 and I thought this was a good step in the right direction but it seems like you don't support them lol. Please respond you are the expert in this stuff.

You shouldn't be using any kind of steroid or prohormone being that young bro. You need to concentrate on your diet and training right now. That's all you need

Im aware on how to eat and train, i think so at least. 1-Andro seems safe and like the next step, being on 1-Andro can actually make gains and not many bad side effects besides a little harsh on the kidneys why wouldn't i use it. Most people say the 19-20 is time when u can start something like 1-Andro if you want. I just don't see why not, yes im 19, but if this wont mess me up long term and i can gain 10-15lbs... I have friends my age running deca and test a little LEGAL pro hormone doesn't seem like a big deal and it works. But hey i am open to any suggestions feel free to comment and call me stupid or just to give advice. Thanks:)

Im aware on how to eat and train, i think so at least. 1-Andro seems safe and like the next step, being on 1-Andro can actually make gains and not many bad side effects besides a little harsh on the kidneys why wouldn't i use it. Most people say the 19-20 is time when u can start something like 1-Andro if you want. I just don't see why not, yes im 19, but if this wont mess me up long term and i can gain 10-15lbs... I have friends my age running deca and test a little LEGAL pro hormone doesn't seem like a big deal and it works. But hey i am open to any suggestions feel free to comment and call me stupid or just to give advice. Thanks:)

The new legal prohormones are garbage. They do not do what they claim, trust me I ran 1-andro and 4-andro prior to learning about sarms. Basically sugar pills that did nothing for me. Huge waste of money.

what brand did you use? i find it hard to believe steelsupplements would not work for me.

I have done the same as NarcissticMach - he's dead right but we're not going to persuade you are we? At your age you have years of good gains just from training and nutrition but you have to find what works best for you in the gym and I don't think you have.

Last edited:
what brand did you use? i find it hard to believe steelsupplements would not work for me.
you know what bro, i was just getting ready to try to encourage you and tell you your not stupid, but honestly, while you may not personally be stupid, your acting fucking stupid... at 19 years old, you honestly think you know more than guys that have been doing this as long as we have.. you go right ahead and learn the hard way.. i certainly dont have the time to waste on know it alls that are in their teens and that dont listen... good fucking lord man... you have people looking out for your life and health... any fuckhead could tell you whatever you want and not give a fuck... what does ANYONE here have to gain by telling you to use NOTHING in your teens? tell me, what gain is there for anyone in that? perhaps to HELP YOU? SMFH

you know what bro, i was just getting ready to try to encourage you and tell you your not stupid, but honestly, while you may not personally be stupid, your acting fucking stupid... at 19 years old, you honestly think you know more than guys that have been doing this as long as we have.. you go right ahead and learn the hard way.. i certainly dont have the time to waste on know it alls that are in their teens and that dont listen... good fucking lord man... you have people looking out for your life and health... any fuckhead could tell you whatever you want and not give a fuck... what does ANYONE here have to gain by telling you to use NOTHING in your teens? tell me, what gain is there for anyone in that? perhaps to HELP YOU? SMFH

my 3 training buddies all on test and or deca at my age... Im sure it easy to say wait till your older and then do it but when you train harder and eat better then everyone and yet they are making way better progress cause of gear you cant only help but be curious. Yes i know "who cares about them they will have a fucked up future". I just simply would like to hear your opinion on 1-Andro its legal and i have been thinking about it for a while, i wish i could just take shit and blow up faster but i "over think taking this shit" i have been told. Also its not telling me to use NOTHING in my teens (obviously il have my creatine, multi, protein) but its telling me why i shouldn't, i have done research and i don't see why not to. And if you give up on this topic and don't reply all good just like to learn and read other opinions, thats why im here. :)

Well, it doiesmt sound like you are going to be receptive to the advice you are given here and you are trying to justify your reckless actions. That doesn't fly, and We wont condone that here so good luck to you. You already have your mind made up regardless of what those of us that are over twice your age with a lot of experience tell you.

my 3 training buddies all on test and or deca at my age... Im sure it easy to say wait till your older and then do it but when you train harder and eat better then everyone and yet they are making way better progress cause of gear you cant only help but be curious. Yes i know "who cares about them they will have a fucked up future". I just simply would like to hear your opinion on 1-Andro its legal and i have been thinking about it for a while, i wish i could just take shit and blow up faster but i "over think taking this shit" i have been told. Also its not telling me to use NOTHING in my teens (obviously il have my creatine, multi, protein) but its telling me why i shouldn't, i have done research and i don't see why not to. And if you give up on this topic and don't reply all good just like to learn and read other opinions, thats why im here. :)

Go for it fucking know it all... wait until your douche bag friends get a little older... you guys are so fucking stupid but hey like i said you know more than us... im done and dint ask for help when you have issues

i have done research and i don't see why not to.

You don't see why? Seriously?!

1) You will put at risk the development of your HPTA and this will result in reduced natural test production FOR LIFE. This can then cause life long problems like impotence, sterility and it could create a propensity for holding more fat and less muscle

2) If you use gear or pro hormones at that age, you will then find it very hard to grow without juice from the day you start using it. This is absolutely absurd as at your age you have HUGE amounts of natural test in your body. You can easily grow with a good diet and a serious training routine

3) You risk closing off your growing plates and this will then lead to LESS growth, not more

I really don't understand why you are so committed to ruining your life and your attitude indicates that you have no interest at all in your health. If you still don't get why this is such a bad idea, well.. go ahead and try being 19 years old with no sex drive and a limp dick

You don't see why? Seriously?!

1) You will put at risk the development of your HPTA and this will result in reduced natural test production FOR LIFE. This can then cause life long problems like impotence, sterility and it could create a propensity for holding more fat and less muscle

2) If you use gear or pro hormones at that age, you will then find it very hard to grow without juice from the day you start using it. This is absolutely absurd as at your age you have HUGE amounts of natural test in your body. You can easily grow with a good diet and a serious training routine

3) You risk closing off your growing plates and this will then lead to LESS growth, not more

I really don't understand why you are so committed to ruining your life and your attitude indicates that you have no interest at all in your health. If you still don't get why this is such a bad idea, well.. go ahead and try being 19 years old with no sex drive and a limp dick

Bro you are a great person but just leave it alone... he NEEDS to learn the hard way

Top Bottom