napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Prohormone

TX TERROR

Does anyone still have a good prohormone source. Looking for something very specific not just a random prohormone for no reason.

Europe is fine. I hear they are still plentyful over there.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Desoxymethyltestosterone or Pheraplex is what I'm in search of.

Desoxymethyltestosterone or Pheraplex is what I'm in search of.

I wouldn't mind finding some of that too, but it's been YEARS since I've seen the stuff anywhere

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

No unfortunately. I know where you can find epi though. Or where you used to be able to find it. Let me check with them. Il pm you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agh shoot. They don't have it now. It was PSL but looks like they stopped carrying it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ever try Epistane? It converts partially to pheraplex. There are plenty of sources in the UK.

Ya tried it a few times. Not a fan really. Its ok though. Phera came with insane strength and some balloon animal mass haha it was a fun one to run.

And I didnt feel like trash surprisingly... lol

I like it especially when I'm focused on lifting for numbers. Epi would be something I went back to for conditioning though. Well actually I would just do winny probably.

Ya tried it a few times. Not a fan really. Its ok though. Phera came with insane strength and some balloon animal mass haha it was a fun one to run.

I had it once in a combo that was Forged Lean Mass. I felt great. Probably held some water but I can't remember but I was on test and EQ as well.

they are all far too toxic for me... after that last epistane run i wont ever use a pro hormone again... i NEVER have bad panels and epistane ripped mine up... NO THANKS, not for a fucking pro hormone... tren, maybe, prohormone, NO FUCKING WAY, not to feel that shitty again

I have some in the vault gathering dust. Spikes BP, kills cholesterol, bloats, nothing good comes from it. Hulk is the version I have. Supposedly a prohormone version of dbol.

they are all far too toxic for me... after that last epistane run i wont ever use a pro hormone again... i NEVER have bad panels and epistane ripped mine up... NO THANKS, not for a fucking pro hormone... tren, maybe, prohormone, NO FUCKING WAY, not to feel that shitty again
I agree with Dylan on this. Epistane destroyed me. Not just with bloods but I had rashes all over my arms and felt like death. 3 days after discontinued use I felt so much better.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Top Bottom