napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Progression pics

Mr Fushida

I'd like to post my progression pics from my cycles and get any feedback from you guys, positive or negative.

Before ever doing a cycle
less jacked 1.jpg

After 1st cycle. Not much size, but leaner and more vascular. Test only.
lean 2.jpg

After second cycle. Major size increase. 20lbs.
jacked 2.jpg

I assume my body fat has to be below 15%. Atleast after my 1st cycle. Although I just use bf% charts with photos to guess my bf% and I need to find a more reliable way.

Stats:
weight: 190
height: 5'10
Body fat: I don't even know anymore
Years of training: 12
Goals: Bulking

Last edited:
youve definitely added a lot of size from where you started bro, nice job... you are a little over 15% now though, you dont have any abs showing whatsoever.. if it were me, i would do a cutting cycle but not try to lose size, more like a recomp almost... you have done excellent in terms of adding size though bro, you look like a completely different person in a good way

youve definitely added a lot of size from where you started bro, nice job... you are a little over 15% now though, you dont have any abs showing whatsoever.. if it were me, i would do a cutting cycle but not try to lose size, more like a recomp almost... you have done excellent in terms of adding size though bro, you look like a completely different person in a good way

Thank you so much Dylan! I know I still have a long way to go, but it helps a lot to get some positive feedback. You're very motivating to me!

your doing a great job brother, no doubt there whatsoever... i love to see people make these kinds of progressions... what did you run your last two cycles?

My guess is about 13%...

You should get down to at least 10% if you want to bulk because you will put on some fat during the process.

You can cut down to 10% then do a bulk or do a recomp.

Congrats on your transformation!

With the pic provided and assuming you hold fat pretty evenly over your body, I'd guess around 17-18% bf right now. Good job on the progress, definitely added noticeable mass.

your doing a great job brother, no doubt there whatsoever... i love to see people make these kinds of progressions... what did you run your last two cycles?

So I've ran 3 real cycles(not including dumbass prohormone only cycles from which I've learned my lesson). About to start a 4th real cycle. Waiting a little bit to start my 4th, but the second cycle was Test E 500, Tren A 350 (I know I should have waited with tren, but didn't experience much sides), ostarine, a pro hormone called Hexadrone (mix between epistane and halodrol) which I shit you not is the BEST oral compound I've ever tried. And a weak AI called arimistane which actually helped. So test, tren, ostarine, hexadrone, and arimistane.

Top Bottom