napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Progress Thread

bobnolab

Wanted to start a thread so y’all can see how I’m progressing with my stack for my recomp.
Current body composition 6’0” 181lb 16-17% Fat.
Weekly workouts
I run Pull/Push/Legs because I don’t like doing back and then legs as to avoid injuries from a tired lower back. I run Shoulders with legs tho as I don’t want to be lifting extremely heavy for over 2 hours so technically Back/Bis,Chest/Tri,Shoulders/ Legs and then have an active rest day with cardio and abs and repeat. Current macros are 2900 calories around 40% protein 35% carbs 25%fats.
Running a MK2866/GW/SR stack 25mg/20mg/30mg respectively. Goal is to get to around 10% body fat at the end of 12 weeks. Only about 8 days in so far so will try to update once a week/every other week on progress and how the sarms are having me feeling.
So far only 8 days in I’ve noticed a bit of increase in strength and decent endurance benefits already. My heartbeat is staying very steady and I’m actually having trouble elevating to a point that I used to have it reach quite easily. Heavy drop sets and supersets are having me around 140-150HR while they used to have me at 170ish so that’s already a major difference I’ve noticed. I will be sure to keep y’all updated on how they progress and what I’m feeling throughout. Pics are physique as of 8 days ago(day 1 on sarms. (esarms) stay tuned for updates [emoji123][emoji123]
cd8c577acd442c791958e8d2bbf4bdc9.jpg
2916c32bf621378a24282b48ffb9fd08.jpg
724a51099aa4e1655207633a619cf6eb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snapped a quick pic this morning for progress. Down to 177lb about 40 days in but strength is way up and gained about half an inch in my arms,
Inch and a half in my legs and lost 2 in my waist. Loving this recomp progress so far. Maybe a little help in my current body fat % if you guys don’t mind.
567aca2d306951acfa7d39ce2b94d91b.jpg

nice work bro... keep working hard... body fat is probably 14-15%... you just need to start getting more definition... your not carrying fat so to speak and you definitely can get there... your on the right track, thats for sure... its a marathon not a sprint and you are going about it the right way

nice work bro... keep working hard... body fat is probably 14-15%... you just need to start getting more definition... your not carrying fat so to speak and you definitely can get there... your on the right track, thats for sure... its a marathon not a sprint and you are going about it the right way

Thanks brother. I figured I lost about 3% body fat so sounds about right I got some good size on my arms still measuring 16 1/2 inches rn and have actually gotten bigger since I started recomping/cutting dropped my calories by 500 last week to finish out these last 6 weeks and get those last bit of fat gone and hopefully get to 10% by the end. Any advice on getting more definition or just keep lifting heavy while in a slight deficit?

that takes time... hypertrophy training, meaning your do 8-10 reps each set at 80-85% of your max... that just takes time and its a bit more difficult the younger you are because you are still developing...

06f59c86f84b8913c7687d46ab8786ee.jpg
another update. Had a major drop in weight woke up at 173 this morning so might up my calories a bit since I don’t wanna drop weight so fast but still feel I put or kept size on while having the drop so all in all happy with the results so far. Today was day 50 so got quite a bit to go and I’m very much in play to hit my goal of 10% which will be nice. Will keep the chat updated [emoji120] cycle is MK2866 25mg daily, GW 20mg daily and SR9009 30mg 5mg at a time every 2-3 hours daily

af8462c31880e9fac5ecd91dbfd40984.jpg
435197646e3694d1efa561dfeddb5f71.jpg

55 days in. At this point I doubt I won’t hit my goal of 10% my progress has been killer and I haven’t cheated myself at all which has been perfect for me. Currently weighing in at 171 in the morning and energy levels are still great. 2350 calories per day. Will drop to 2100 the last 3-4 week depending on where I’m at at the time. Also I’ve actually lowered my workouts to 45 minutes lifting per day 6x per week and cardio 15 minutes per day 7x a week. So I’m working out almost half the time and seeing muc more progress this way.

5048d4b73ed4fc6878151b086813a23b.jpg
leaning up slowly but surely. 2 weeks left of Ostarine for 12 weeks total and then 6 more weeks of Cardarine sten left. I’ll be excited to be finish up and take a bit of time off dieting and then start up trying to put some real size on with a nice cycle of sarms. Dexa scan has me sitting at 11.4% body fat right now. Dropped from 18% at the beginning of this process so definitely stoked with results so far. Eating 2600 a day currently and still constantly losing body fat. So if I haven’t hit my goal with about 2 weeks left I will drastically cut my calories to make that last bit of fat disappear before my pct.

Also got some nice size/definition put into my legs during this process! Having trouble uploading that pic but I will as soon as it lets me

Well done mate. Really great effort, seems like you have your work ethic and diet dialled in. Don’t go too crazy with the calories after PCT, you don’t want to ruin all that hard work. [emoji23] Just get back to maintenance calories.

Top Bottom