napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Product advise

Richardvall

What’s up guys. My friend just came from not so far outside the US and has brought like 20 bottles of orals.

He has given me 5 bottles which contains 35mg which breaks down to:
10mg anavar
10mg winstrol
15mg primo ace

Any feedbacks in this? Has anyone heard of this stack?

If so how many daily should be taken ? He was told by his trainer 2 before workouts.

So it would be daily:
20mg anavar
20mg winstrol
30mg primo ace

Last edited:
bro, please stop... do you have any clue what you are even doing?? how many cycles have you ran? age/height/weight/body fat?

I have ran 8 cycles . Am currently cruising since 2 years ago. I am 38 y.o , 5”8, and 10% body fat .

May i ask why the remark? Am only asking advise because i have never ran across something g like this , i am too old school .

If you may kindly explain the “donyou even know what you’re doing part” i would really appreciate it since i just came in here for advise nothing else

Am super sure of what am doing my size and education towards health and nutrition has always been my passion

Last edited:
because that is the strangest thing ive seen and the way you come across it was if you had no idea what you are doing... im not a fan of stacking orals... you CAN but i personally would not use anything that had primo in it with anavar and winstrol... thats a huge red flag on what you even have.. i cant say with certainty but my guess is thats likely not primo in it... plus, lets say it is... primo in an oral form is rather useless to be honest and you would only want it in an injectable form

junk, strangest pill stack i ever heard, sounds like hair loss and liver damage to me.
I’d throw it out.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Sounds like a female cycle to me... I'd never run anything without a Test base. I'm interested in knowing what your 8 cycles were?

So you're 38, 10%bf, 5'8, what's your weight?

Hello sir, my 8 cycles:
1 test only
2 test only also
3 test and Deca
4 test tren winstrol
5 test npp anadrol
6 test tren
7 test deca dbol
8 test, tren, anadrol

Currently cruising 250test e weekly

I am 5’8 weighing 187

My next blast will be next week test p 300mg weekly tren ace 100eod , primo 350mg weekly, winstrol last 8 weeks.

Thanks for the feedback guys. Pills have just been tested and they all contain anavar,
Primo and winstrol also.

I understand the liver part even though the most damaging one will be winstrol since
Primo doesn’t even pass thru the
Liver as winstrol and anavar not as harsh on the liver

Will this stack be ok taking 4 tabs daily pre workout for 8 weeks along with tren ace

Breakdown:
Anavar 30mg
Winstrol 30mg
Primo 45mg
Tren ace 100eod
Test prop 75eod

Weekly:
Anavar 210mg
Winstrol 210mg
Primo 315mg
Tren ace 300-400mg weekly
Test prop 225-300mg weekly

Or taking 4 daily would be better?

Daily=
Winstrol 40mg
Anavar 40mg
Primo ace 60mg

you can do that if you want, sure... i assure you that primo in the oral form is a complete waste but you can still run it if you like...

i assure you that anavar is still harsh on the liver but the liver is not even close to all you should be worried about... for instance, winstrol is far worse on cholesterol... what about blood pressure? kidneys? etc.. not to mention that tren is also hard on cholesterol and blood pressure as well

Top Bottom