napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The Problems with Celebrating and Encouraging Mediocrity: By Dylan Gemelli

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
Fucking truth here! My wife and I had a real discussion when I addressed my want to be better and my choice to use peds. Because I don’t want to be normal or average. I want to be extraordinary. Hell, I know I will never come close to the physiques I look up to, first Buendia and the over the last couple years Bumstead. Being mediocre has never been in my blood. If I do something, I don’t want to just get by. I want to excel at it.
But as this video says, those of us with this mindset are the outcasts. And I don’t only mean bodybuilders. Just life in general.
Everyone loves a sheep. Fuck the sheep. I’m far from a lion, but that is my goal.

Fucking truth here! My wife and I had a real discussion when I addressed my want to be better and my choice to use peds. Because I don’t want to be normal or average. I want to be extraordinary. Hell, I know I will never come close to the physiques I look up to, first Buendia and the over the last couple years Bumstead. Being mediocre has never been in my blood. If I do something, I don’t want to just get by. I want to excel at it.
But as this video says, those of us with this mindset are the outcasts. And I don’t only mean bodybuilders. Just life in general.
Everyone loves a sheep. Fuck the sheep. I’m far from a lion, but that is my goal.
I could not agree more... As i said in the video, its one thing to be encouraging and teach to compete and try but to glorify it if you are in last place or just participating is absurdity and it teaches that mediocrity or underachievement is acceptable... If you are celebrating that, then what motive is there to get any better? it makes no sense to me whatsoever... I want to be the best at ANYTHING i do... clearly that is nearly impossible but I dont give a fuck, im trying no matter what and if im not there, im not going to stop until i am... period...

If you accept being average as a good thing, you set yourself back from being able to accomplish so much more. That goes for all facets of life.

Set goals and smash the shit out of them. Get up when you fall down, and try again when you fail. The path to success is paved with a road of failure

If you accept being average as a good thing, you set yourself back from being able to accomplish so much more. That goes for all facets of life.

Set goals and smash the shit out of them. Get up when you fall down, and try again when you fail. The path to success is paved with a road of failure
perfectly said brother

Top Bottom