napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Problem after using anabolic steroids

goso600

Hello sir. I was on anabolic steroids from last 2 months. I'm 20 now. The salts i included in this steroid cycle were

1. Deca duroblin

2. Test propionate

3. Boldenone

4. oxymethalone

The problem I'm facing after the completion of the steroid cycle is of erectile dysfunction and low libido. Its very strange for me to face this thing and i am really upset abt this.

My coach has asked me to go for a PCT and I'm on it

PCT includes

Test C 250 mg every monday for 5 weeks
Hcg 2500 iu every 3rd day for 4 weeks
Clomid 100 mg 4 weeks
Tamox 20mg 2 weeks & 10mg next 2weeks
tribulus terreistis 2 serving everyday for 10 weeks
ZMA 3 caps before sleep
Vitamin E 1200 iu split in 2 servings each day

I've been off for 3.5 mnths now but cant see much changes .Please help me out sir

Im betting you are from India my friend ! How many cycles have you done before this ? This scenario seems very familiar . It seems these "coaches" in India ' are prescribing extremely heavy compounds and doses to guys TOO YOUNG with NO or little AAS , diet and training experience .
Mate You really are in some shit .Im not surprised you cant get it up. I don't suppose your coach requested pre, mid and post bloods at all ? It seems you ran a PCT but it wasent really nearly adequate for the compounds you were on. I'm not sure what Dylan will say but if anyone can help maybe he can......

Your PCT is absolutely shit, how long have you been on it? Someone who is only 20 should never run steroids and you could have done permanent damage.

Go and get a full blood panel then post it here.

Bro this is just horrible!!! Test for PCT??. Wow, if a an authoritative figure such as a coach instructed you to be on this type of cycle at 20 years old, that is messed up and I do feel for ya. However, if you yourself when on this cycle on your own accord...WTF man!!!

I know you're only 20, but jeez man, don't you have a brain to think for yourself? Your "coach" should be in jail.

this is absolutely horrible... i dont advise any sort of steroid use to anyone your age whatsoever and want nothing to do with it... you never even ran a pct using test during pct... that doesnt even make sense... you have no clue what you are even doing... you are going to have to deal with the consequences of being ignorant... this is just ridiculous and honestly, i dont even know if i believe what you are posting

Why are you running test on a PCT?? That’s the most dumb thing i ever heard. who’s this “coach”....

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Top Bottom