napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pro hormones

mocholore

Hi Dylan love you videos bro,
Just a quick question I’m not very clued up on pro hormones and things but I was woundering what you thought about BSL chosen1 only reason I looked at this one is because iv herd it doesn’t cause hair loss wich is my main worry about using any pro hormones, also do I need to run a pct after if I end up using chosen1

You do t want to waste your time with prohormones, and test needs to be the base to all cycles. What is your full stats experience and goals?

Hi Dylan love you videos bro,
Just a quick question I’m not very clued up on pro hormones and things but I was woundering what you thought about BSL chosen1 only reason I looked at this one is because iv herd it doesn’t cause hair loss wich is my main worry about using any pro hormones, also do I need to run a pct after if I end up using chosen1

Prohormones can be a mess man. No doubt theres a few that can put on huge size but those are all banned now. They can be extremely toxic and you need test with them. The ones your mentioning i know of. No, they are ineffective and a complete waste of money. Youll thank me later.

Top Bottom