napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pro hormones

riddlehash

Hey bro seen your video on YouTube. Your thoughts on chosen1 Blackstone labs. I’m 22years old trying to cutdown from 15%(75kgs) bodyfat to 6% while gaining or maintaining muscle. Height 171cms.

Black stone labs is a good company. Ran some of their super Dmz back in the day. I’ve actuslly tried the chosen 1 when it first came out. Biggest waste of money. Since the prohornone ban in 2015 all of the crap they are coming out with is worthless. That is from my own experience. Your also to young to be messing with anything hormonal outside of sarms.

As Robogainz says the prohormones on the market these days are worthless. We continually try to make it clear here that steroids/prohormones are not fat burners either.

You can reduce your fat% substantially with a clean diet and cardio. How do you think pro bodybuilders do it anyway?

Why do you want to be 6%

You know how hard that is and how it's not wise to try to stay there right?

I think 8% - 12% is a nice safe bf% level depending on your goals. Anything less than that should be reserved for competition. This is just my personal opinion. I'm sure others may feel differently.

Hey bro seen your video on YouTube. Your thoughts on chosen1 Blackstone labs. I’m 22years old trying to cutdown from 15%(75kgs) bodyfat to 6% while gaining or maintaining muscle. Height 171cms.
You should not be using any kind of prohormone or steroid at your age that shuts down your natural test production. You also shouldn't use any oral steroid or prohormone without a test base

Sarms might be a viable option for you and actually far better if you are wanting to cut. Let me know and I'll help set you up a stack

Also don't let anyone tell you your goals. If you want to be really lean, be really lean. Some people want to be shredded and some feel mo re comfortable carrying fat. I feel fat and uncomfortable when I start getting over about 8.5% so I stay under that. That's where I'm happy. Do what makes you happy not what makes others happy as long as it's not unhealthy. Too lean is unhealthy and too fat is unhealthy. The numbers those come into play are debatable but regardless there's nothing wrong with getting to a lean maintainable healthy state

Last edited:
i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way

I do remember someone saying this was better than Anavar back in the day .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dylan and I know that GK prohormone line very well to say the least. It was promoted on a forum we were part of a few years ago. I wouldnt recommend anyone take that shit. It's a combination of several prohormones. Toxicity on it is through the roof.

Yea it was like 1/2 off fire sale when prohormones became illegal. So I started pinning . I just gave them to a friend yesterday whose doing a 4 week deca cycle to drop fat lmao he doesn’t listen I told him better double dose liv-52 or organ defender .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom