napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pro hormone PCT

indy43

I took a pro hormone about 2 months ago called 19-nor. PCT was not done properly and it was left me with shrunken balls and low sex drive. Test levels came back at 488, low for a 20 year old. I didnt know at the time of underage dangers of using stuff before i watched dyalns video. Should I do a complete and proper PCT now and what should i run? really need help. Also am i fucked for life now?

Pretty sure you’re gonna get blasted for the oral only, 20yrs old taking PH annnnd not knowing what you were up to 😔 I’m sure Dylan has advice but just know “ya done messed up A-A-Ron

im not going to blast you because i think you grasp how fucking ridiculously stupid this was from being 20 years old to running an oral only cycle and the pct aspect, i dont even know what to say... you need an 8 week pct at this point man... you best get on this ASAP...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/50/25/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 weeks of MK2866)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Run the full pct that Dylan put up exactly as its laid out, and that will give you the best chance at making a full recovery

Same situation is with me. But i used them 2yrs ago when I was 23 and now I am 25 with test level 510. Can I also follow this because I done nothing like pct.
E2, prolactin ,lh,fsh all are in range but I have small lump and it feels like I have Gyno.
unfortunately, its an epidemic out there with these types of mistakes but the important thing is that we all learn from these mistakes and when we make them once, we dont continue to make them again...

Yes Bro I accept I have done this mistake.. but is there any way I can fix it?
Should I follow this same pct or do something else? Please suggest me.
get your estrogen checked so i know what level you are at...

thats perfectly normal then .. next step would be to go to a surgeon and have them see what they recommend... you can try an anti gyno protocol but you will end up crushing estrogen so it may likely be too late but you can always try it... thats up to you.. i'll give you the protocol but i would go to a surgeon..

for your anti gyno protocol, its 12 weeks total... 8 weeks of letro and nolvadex followed by 4 weeks of aromasin... start week 1 of letro at 1.25 mg per day, then weeks 2 and 3 bump it to 1.75 mg per day, weeks 4,5,6 run it 2.5 mg per day, week 7 down to 1.75 and week 8, back to 1.25... run nolvadex 20 mg per day the entire 8 weeks, then follow that with 4 weeks or aromasin at 12.5 mg every other day... you can get everything at www.sarmsx.com

at your age, i would definitely run a pct.. yes..

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

it makes no difference on that whatsoever... theres nothing to be confused about... this has nothing to do with your gyno

Hey dylan. Thank you so much for your help I know I was incredibly stupid I just want to recover and stick to Sarms. Can i use other sarms such as rad-140 and s4 while on the PCT If i want to make gainz or are they too suppresive. Also DO i not need your product DGA PTC that you recommend in to others in PCT??

Hey also I would lie to add that I've continued to make signficant improvments even though my balls have been nonexist and I still do get horny? How's this the case? thanks dylan

Hey dylan. Thank you so much for your help I know I was incredibly stupid I just want to recover and stick to Sarms. Can i use other sarms such as rad-140 and s4 while on the PCT If i want to make gainz or are they too suppresive. Also DO i not need your product DGA PTC that you recommend in to others in PCT??
you cannot us rad and s4 in pct man. NO... you can definitely use dga post ct in pct.. that will only further help your recovery!

Hey also I would lie to add that I've continued to make signficant improvments even though my balls have been nonexist and I still do get horny? How's this the case? thanks dylan
thats makes no difference whatsoever

Thank you so much dylan. i hope i can make a full recovery which I'm optmistic about becuase I'm young. Your help is a life saver brother. Hopefullyt PCT goes well. Stuff should be here next week.

Hey dylan another question i had bro. I got the DGA first out of everything i need in the pct, is it fine if I've started that before everything else. been about 6 days of taking it it a row

Top Bottom