napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pro biotics

cmb5017

Somebody school me on this. wanna give em a try. what kind, dose, and it a year round thing?

I get mine from Kefir. It's easy to consume, high in protein and tasty af.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Probiotics or good bacteria makes up 80% of our immune systems. Things like yogurt and kefir help but they only supply a few strains of probiotic. MANY things kill our gut flora especially antibiotics so a regular probiotic and prebiotic cycle is very important. Not just for our immune systems but for digestion and regularity.

I make 2 gallons of kombucha every week with a second ferment containing various fruits. Taste great, takes away any cravings I have for sugary carbonated drinks, has several strains of probiotics, and other health benefits as well. I eat yogurt as well, but kombucha is my main source for probiotics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I make 2 gallons of kombucha every week with a second ferment containing various fruits. Taste great, takes away any cravings I have for sugary carbonated drinks, has several strains of probiotics, and other health benefits as well. I eat yogurt as well, but kombucha is my main source for probiotics.

I love Kombucha! I always take a probiotic supp myself, and also eat foods with them.

I love Kombucha! I always take a probiotic supp myself, and also eat foods with them.

Kombucha is the shit. Crazy to me how much people pay for it though...$3-4 for a 16-oz bottle. I make 2-gallons of it every week for about $2 before the cost of fruit. Even with the cost of fruit, 2-gallons is still easily less than $10 for me to make, and I get to experiment with tons of different flavors and drink basically as much as I want!

Sorry I'm ignorant to this supp..but I can just buy a bottle n pop a pill right? cycle it or continued use like a vitamin? I have no idea what mix y'all making.

Sorry I'm ignorant to this supp..but I can just buy a bottle n pop a pill right? cycle it or continued use like a vitamin? I have no idea what mix y'all making.

If you just want to take a probiotic supplement pill, find one with lots of strains and timed release. Generally, the more strains the better....and yes, take it year around like a vitamin.

Kombucha is a fermented drink with probiotics in it naturally. But you can. It probiotics in pill form yes.

Ive recently seen them at walmart and i gave them a try but once i realised there was enough alcohol in them to give you a buzz if you drink enough i had to throw them out. It costs a lot like $3 a bottle too.
If i tried it again id make my own like JDJ said and attempt to control the alcohol content.

It tastes really good tho.

Ive recently seen them at walmart and i gave them a try but once i realised there was enough alcohol in them to give you a buzz if you drink enough i had to throw them out. It costs a lot like $3 a bottle too.
If i tried it again id make my own like JDJ said and attempt to control the alcohol content.

It tastes really good tho.

They're .01% alcohol lol

Get "Gut Shot" at Costco. $3, for like 10 servings. Sour kraut, ginger and beet. You drink a shot or two a day. One of my clients said he takes 3 craps a day now (which is what we are supposed to have). Good stuff.

Top Bottom