napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Private med labs pre cycle bloods

EEC73

I just purchased the female hormone blood test (I'm male) per advice given for my pre cycle baseline. Question is, the instructions say that one should fast for 12 hours before going to the lab to get the test done, I'm wondering since this is a female hormone panel and I'm a male, does the 12 hour fasting just apply to females?

You definitely want to fast. This is for the lipids. It won't mess with your test and stuff. I say fast. And get bloods between 7-8am

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

Great to be back Dylan! I got bit by the travel bug lol! I went to the Exuma islands in the Bahamas for one. What a magical place! The Caribbean sea at the Tropic of Cancer is just enchanting. And at the end of last month, i finally at 44 years old fulfilled my life long dream. I traveled to Egypt! It was an epic journey of monumental proportions. My hotel was situated in Giza 300 feet in front of the great Pyramids and Sphinx. I also traveled 400 miles to the south to Luxor and visited Luxor and Karnak temples, Valley of the Kings where all the Pharoah's burial chambers are (Tutankamen, Rameses II, etc.), city of Cairo, and 100 north of Giza to the city of Alexandria on the Mediterranean. The sites, monuments, tombs, desert areas and valleys were beyond comprehension. It'd blow your mind. Ancient Egypt is more fascinating than walking on the moon! I can't wait to go back. There is alot more to see. They are STILL finding cities under the sand 5000 years later! Changed my life. See you around bro!

Wow bro that sounds amazing. One place i hope to get to before Im done. Its a dream of mine as well.

Great to be back Dylan! I got bit by the travel bug lol! I went to the Exuma islands in the Bahamas for one. What a magical place! The Caribbean sea at the Tropic of Cancer is just enchanting. And at the end of last month, i finally at 44 years old fulfilled my life long dream. I traveled to Egypt! It was an epic journey of monumental proportions. My hotel was situated in Giza 300 feet in front of the great Pyramids and Sphinx. I also traveled 400 miles to the south to Luxor and visited Luxor and Karnak temples, Valley of the Kings where all the Pharoah's burial chambers are (Tutankamen, Rameses II, etc.), city of Cairo, and 100 north of Giza to the city of Alexandria on the Mediterranean. The sites, monuments, tombs, desert areas and valleys were beyond comprehension. It'd blow your mind. Ancient Egypt is more fascinating than walking on the moon! I can't wait to go back. There is alot more to see. They are STILL finding cities under the sand 5000 years later! Changed my life. See you around bro!

So jealous! Traveling to Egypt has been on my bucket list for many years. Unfortunately, I'm not a fan of crowds or people for that matter lol, so it will probably never happen. Good for you brother for making it happen!

When you go, It'll hit you. There is not a person, machine or combination there of today that could recreate what is over there. They only have theories today. Research your trip before you go. There are several touring companies and licensed Egyptologists you can book tours with all over Egypt. I learned something almost about everything including myself over there. Alot of things we have today is because of the ancient Egyptian people. They were the the first known priven civilization of human beings on Earth. Greatest place you'll ever visit. There is no other place on this Earth i need to see. Egypt is as spectacular as you have envisioned it your whole life, but is even more spectacular for you when you finally get there to experience it. Different from the Caribbean vacation thing because it is on a completely different plane of existence. Different world in Egypt that is for sure!

GOOD LORD man.. wow! wow! thats so bad ass man! Im so into Egypt too... when i was younger, all my papers, readings etc were all on ancient Egypt, King Tut etc... thats so awesome bro!

Top Bottom