napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

primobolan question

Jerseyjersey

Hi Dylan. First I want to say I'm a big fan, watch all your videos and love them! So quick question. A little freaking out, I am a female, late 20's just completed my third week on primo depot with the intention to go to 6 weeks. Started week 1 and 2 at 100mg then moved up to 150mg for week 3. Just started to notice some pretty prominent clitoral enlargement.

So here are my questions

1- is this permanent?
2- should i stop use all together?
3- or should i just gradually lower the dosage over the next 2-3 weeks as to not make my hormones crazy from a drastic stop?
4- lastly, should I use a natty t-booster sort of like a pct after completion of any cycle?

Thank you so much for your help!

1. no but it will only get worse right now

2. i would recommend it...

3. no, just stop

4. you dont have to, no but i generally only recommend anavar for steroid use with females... i would highly suggest switching to sarms after this occurrence

If the enlargement is a concern you should probably cease the cycle. It's only going to amplify just as Dylan said. The best route for females honestly is sarms, where you don't get those type of side effects. Sarms are extremely effctive for females and and also very safe unlike steroids.

Top Bottom