PSL        esarms.com        ULTIMA Pharmaceutical
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Primobolan and Provironum

Primobolan and Proviron

Hi there,

I have being doing some research and was wondering if stacking 500mg of Primo with 25mg of Proviron, using a test base of 250mg per week, was a good idea?

My understanding is Primo and Proviron will attach to SHBG to allow more free test to be availalle. Is this correct?

Would stacking Primo and Proviron provide any benefit than just using one over the other?

Thanks in advance
    JD
    Last edited by juicedude; 11-07-2019 at 04:52 PM.

Please provide your stats... I've seen in other threads you were asked this but you never provided this information. It's common practice to provide stats along with your goals and cycle history when asking for cycle advice.

age/height/weight/body fat?

As above, stats please

hello,

age-49
    height 174cm 5' 8"
    weight 84kg
    Body fat 17%

Thanks in advance

I'd get your body fat down a touch more before running a cycle. I'd personally lose the primo as well. It's very expensive, and I don't think you'll see the full benefits with your body fat percentage. Primo isn't going to have near the affinity for SHBG that Proviron does, so if you want to maximize free test, run Proviron at 50mg per day instead. For injectables, just run the test at perhaps like 350 to 400mg per week.

yeah bro, you need to get your body fat down to the 12-13 range to not only get the most out of the cycle but to also be the safest and healthiest

Like Dylan said, I usually try to aim for 12% body fat before I start anything. It's the most efficient way.

Quote Originally Posted by liftandpin View Post
    Like Dylan said, I usually try to aim for 12% body fat before I start anything. It's the most efficient way.
    Is there a problem with being higher body fat % ? 15 to 20 range

Quote Originally Posted by perkypeak View Post
    Is there a problem with being higher body fat % ? 15 to 20 range
    Higher bodyfat going into a cycle typically leads to more side effects and more health strain. You also will aromatize more and make more estrogen. The leaner you are going into a cycle the better your gains will be and the least sides you will have