napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Primobolan and Provironum

juicedude

Primobolan and Proviron

Hi there,

I have being doing some research and was wondering if stacking 500mg of Primo with 25mg of Proviron, using a test base of 250mg per week, was a good idea?

My understanding is Primo and Proviron will attach to SHBG to allow more free test to be availalle. Is this correct?

Would stacking Primo and Proviron provide any benefit than just using one over the other?

Thanks in advance
JD

Last edited:
Please provide your stats... I've seen in other threads you were asked this but you never provided this information. It's common practice to provide stats along with your goals and cycle history when asking for cycle advice.

I'd get your body fat down a touch more before running a cycle. I'd personally lose the primo as well. It's very expensive, and I don't think you'll see the full benefits with your body fat percentage. Primo isn't going to have near the affinity for SHBG that Proviron does, so if you want to maximize free test, run Proviron at 50mg per day instead. For injectables, just run the test at perhaps like 350 to 400mg per week.

yeah bro, you need to get your body fat down to the 12-13 range to not only get the most out of the cycle but to also be the safest and healthiest

Is there a problem with being higher body fat % ? 15 to 20 range
Higher bodyfat going into a cycle typically leads to more side effects and more health strain. You also will aromatize more and make more estrogen. The leaner you are going into a cycle the better your gains will be and the least sides you will have

Is there a problem with being higher body fat % ? 15 to 20 range
yes, a higher body fat is definitely not something you should have when using steroids... you are FAR more susceptible to many different side effects... you will see a much higher rate of estrogen conversion and put yourself in harms way much more significantly with things like blood pressure, cholesterol etc... its a lot more strain on yourself that could be avoided by simply getting into better condition to start with

You have to lower your body fat.
If you have too much body fat, its cycle its going to cause way more side effects than usually.

Top Bottom