napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Primobolan and Decca/NPP Stack

Stussy

I am curious as to how someone would manage their diet when adding Decca or NPP into a Primo cycle? I am about to run my next cycle where I will be running Primobolan at around 700mg / week in conjunction with my usual TRT dose.

I am not likely to run this as I am not keen on dealing with any sides, it is more for my personal knowledge as I have read a few people speak really highly of that combo.

The main thing I am struggling to understand, Primobolan should be run at a calorie deficit where as Npp/Decca are more geared towards cycles where one is at a calorie surplus.

Hypothetically speaking would someone running both these compounds:

- At a caloric defecit get even more lean gains by adding NPP/Decca?

- or at a caloric surplus would the combo ensure that the gains are leaner with a smaller fat to muscle ratio?

- or is this combo primarily for there therapeutic benefits of NPP/Decca whist running Primo at a caloric deficit?

I am not stating any of the above as fact, purely my understanding from my own research.

Current Stats and goals

33 yo

5’10

79KG at 11% BF

Lift 4 days per week

Cardio 2 days per week

7 Years Training

Excellent control of diet

Long term goal
89KG under 10% BF

Not a bodybuilder or model or athlete - Just a guy who loves to train and look his best.

Cycle history - Ran 1 20 week cycle of Primobolan along with TRT

TRT History - Been on TRT for 3 years, low T not due to AAS. Never ran a test cycle.

Bro you can run any compound or steroid in a surplus or defecit and have great results. I use deca and eq for both bulking and cutting. Primo could be used the same way.

Just because one might add more muscle and weight than another, and another might be better for aesthetics, hardening, etc....doesn't mean they can't effectively be used for both goals

Same way we always manage our diet; start with a plan based on your goals and tweak when needed.

Bro you can run any compound or steroid in a surplus or defecit and have great results. I use deca and eq for both bulking and cutting. Primo could be used the same way.

Just because one might add more muscle and weight than another, and another might be better for aesthetics, hardening, etc....doesn't mean they can't effectively be used for both goals

I do understand that diet is the main thing the makes changes not the drug its self but do you agree that is is more common to see some things run at a defecit (anavar, winstrol, primo etc) and others generally ran at a surplus (Decca, Dbol, Anadrol)

I can completely understand these are all versatile but its more specifically the primo/Decca stack that I am trying to get my-head around as it seems to be really well regarded.

I have never really come across anyone using primo whilst on a surplus but I can get the idea of where primo could be an advantage to ensure the best quality of muscle is being added along with the Decca doing its thing.

But if one is eating at a defect and primo is the best thing out there for gaining muscle while restricting calories, what would be the advantage of adding the additional compound if primo is so great as it stands.

I appreciate your reply and please don't think I am trying to contradict or disagree, I am just wanting to soak up as much knowledge from guys like you who actually know what they are talking about

I do understand that diet is the main thing the makes changes not the drug its self but do you agree that is is more common to see some things run at a defecit (anavar, winstrol, primo etc) and others generally ran at a surplus (Decca, Dbol, Anadrol)

I can completely understand these are all versatile but its more specifically the primo/Decca stack that I am trying to get my-head around as it seems to be really well regarded.

I have never really come across anyone using primo whilst on a surplus but I can get the idea of where primo could be an advantage to ensure the best quality of muscle is being added along with the Decca doing its thing.

But if one is eating at a defect and primo is the best thing out there for gaining muscle while restricting calories, what would be the advantage of adding the additional compound if primo is so great as it stands.

I appreciate your reply and please don't think I am trying to contradict or disagree, I am just wanting to soak up as much knowledge from guys like you who actually know what they are talking about

Well, for one thing it's pretty uncommon for someone to stack both Deca or NPP along with primo. It's just not something you see very often. If you are looking to cut, it might be best to just stick with primo along with test. Maybe even add some EQ. If it were me personally I would run test primo and EQ (I'm actually doing that this summer during a cut)

Some people will have some water retention on Deca or NPP if things aren't controlled correctly and it will not make primo shine as well for its aesthetic qualities

Some people will have some water retention on Deca or NPP if things aren't controlled correctly and it will not make primo shine as well for its aesthetic qualities

Yes that is exactly where I saw the contradiction between the two substances. I know its not a common stack but I have red a few people raving about it. I am sure Dylan even claims its one of his fav combo' (I could be wrong)

Just to be clear, I have no intentions of running this myself, I was just curios as to why someone would given the potential issues you have stated.

When you are running your test/EQ/Primo cycle - What kind of dosage do you run your test at, just trt or higher?

Im on TRT and have never actually ran it any higher than my TRT dose. Im kinda tempted to run it at 250-350 along with my next Primo run. I know it may sound a little juvenile but I am kind of interested to see what it feels to be "on cycle"

Yes that is exactly where I saw the contradiction between the two substances. I know its not a common stack but I have red a few people raving about it. I am sure Dylan even claims its one of his fav combo' (I could be wrong)

Just to be clear, I have no intentions of running this myself, I was just curios as to why someone would given the potential issues you have stated.

When you are running your test/EQ/Primo cycle - What kind of dosage do you run your test at, just trt or higher?

Im on TRT and have never actually ran it any higher than my TRT dose. Im kinda tempted to run it at 250-350 along with my next Primo run. I know it may sound a little juvenile but I am kind of interested to see what it feels to be "on cycle"

Well, here is the best example I can give you. Some people, like myself respond very favorably to compounds like Deca with little to no water retention provided you don't get carried away on dosages etc. Deca gets me very full so I love the look.

Last summer I ran a cycle similar to the one you are mentioning here during a cut. It was test, Deca, EQ, and added Masteron. On that cycle I was very hard and dry, but very full. It's one of the best cycles ive ever ran. The synergy between the hardness of Masteron and the fullness of Deca shined really well together.

It's not something that would work for everyone, but it worked well for me.....so that's probably along the lines of the same thing you heard about Deca and primo. Also something I get away with is running my testhigherthan most without water retention. I'm planning on running test at 500mg this summer with 800 primo and 800 EQ. May even throw masteron in at 600

i have said primo and deca is one of my favorite combos but never once have i ever said i would use both deca and npp together.. never.. deca and primo is a prime time stack for sure because of the versatility with it but you can argue primo stacks well with anything...

i have said primo and deca is one of my favorite combos but never once have i ever said i would use both deca and npp together.. never.. deca and primo is a prime time stack for sure because of the versatility with it but you can argue primo stacks well with anything...

Yeh I was meaning primo with Decca or Npp, not stacking the two nandrolones.

I'm not going to be running anything so advanced for now as getting my trt dialled in was a bitch so I'm avoiding anything that can interfere with it.

Thanks for taking the time to answer my queries guys. Just trying to educate myself and this forum is the best place by far to do so. Greatly appreciated guy.

I'm not going to be running anything so advanced for now as getting my trt dialled in was a bitch so I'm avoiding anything that can interfere with it.

I would just add Primo and you wouldn't have to change your TRT dose very much if at all.

Yeh I was meaning primo with Decca or Npp, not stacking the two nandrolones.

Thanks for taking the time to answer my queries guys. Just trying to educate myself and this forum is the best place by far to do so. Greatly appreciated guy.
no problem bro

Top Bottom