napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

primobolan

popertone

Hi Dylan....i love your content and I just saw your most recent video on how to properly run primobolan... You mentioned that it can be ran at 500-600 or 800 per week. Does weight and height determine the amount one can take per week? I'm a pretty small guy...5'3 140lbs. I would say I'm lean and have some muscle but I have some fat on me as well. Not sure what my fat percentage is now, but last year it was around 19%. I'm currently on a TRT dose of 200mg every 10 days, and I'm thinking about running my very first cycle with Primo. I would appreciate your advice. Keep pumping out those videos man. Looking forward to your video on oral primo.

your height and weight have nothing to do on how it is ran but your body fat is far too high to be running cycles... you need to wait until your body fat is down in the 12-13% range

You have absolutely no business running steroids. This is for multiple reasons.

1. You are scared of pinning yourself, since you are talking about oral Pimobolan, which is useless.

2. 140lbs is still super undersized at 19 percent, even though you are 5 foot 3...

3. When you ever consider cycling, Test ONLY is what you do. Not adding another steroid in there...

Do more research and train harder.

You need a much better base and foundation before you cycle. You also need to be in the right condition and your bodyfat is quite elevated for cycling.

SARMS would be your best option right now,man did be happy to help you set something up

You have absolutely no business running steroids. This is for multiple reasons.

1. You are scared of pinning yourself, since you are talking about oral Pimobolan, which is useless.

2. 140lbs is still super undersized at 19 percent, even though you are 5 foot 3...

3. When you ever consider cycling, Test ONLY is what you do. Not adding another steroid in there...

Do more research and train harder.
spot on.. there is A LOT of work to be done here before even CONSIDERING or discussing steroid use

Top Bottom