napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Primobolan

guzmeebs

Hello Dylan ,

I just saw your video on Youtube about Primobolan.

I live in Europe ,Amsterdam.

I want to start a cycle of Primobolan ,but dont know were to find some legit Primobolan.

Do you now any dealer or good Primobolan brand to buy on the black market .

I want to combine primo with clenbuterol . I already have muscle and want now solid dry mass.

I dont want to get big ,just lean muscles with definition .

Also is there a Sarms product to help be lean all year??

Thank you in advanced

you can run mk677 for a year continuously and it has very large fat burning capabilities...

keep in mind that mk677 needs to be ran for a year continuously without cycling off… also, 677 is faked everywhere due to the extremely high cost of production… www.sarmsx.com has pure mk677… the very best you can find…

i want NOTHING and i mean NOTHING to do with discussing steroid sources.. the minute i make a recommendation and the slightest thing goes wrong, guess who gets blamed?? so you can see why that is not anything i want my name involved in whatsoever... there is a source section here where you can ask and get help…

Hello Dylan ,

I just saw your video on Youtube about Primobolan.

I live in Europe ,Amsterdam.

I want to start a cycle of Primobolan ,but dont know were to find some legit Primobolan.

Do you now any dealer or good Primobolan brand to buy on the black market .

I want to combine primo with clenbuterol . I already have muscle and want now solid dry mass.

I dont want to get big ,just lean muscles with definition .

Also is there a Sarms product to help be lean all year??

Thank you in advanced

Hey bro, why don't you start off by telling us your complete stats, goals, and experience. Asking for a source in your first post isn't very good ettiquette

Hello Guys ,

First of all thank you for taking the time to read my tread!

My stats:
Height: 194 cm
Weight: 102,3 kg
Bf: 19,5%
BMI: 25
TBW: 54,5
Muscle mass: 44,6

My goal is to be 6 a 7% body fat , and keeping the muscle. I dont want to be big ,just a aesthetic body.

Thank you Dylan for the Sarm product recomendation!

Hello Guys ,

First of all thank you for taking the time to read my tread!

My stats:
Height: 194 cm
Weight: 102,3 kg
Bf: 19,5%
BMI: 25
TBW: 54,5
Muscle mass: 44,6

My goal is to be 6 a 7% body fat , and keeping the muscle. I dont want to be big ,just a aesthetic body.

Thank you Dylan for the Sarm product recomendation!
bro, steroids are NOT fat loss drugs and you are WAY too overweight for steroids.. i am going to recommend you a sarms cutting cycle and you need to drop steroids from your vocabulary until you cut your body fat in half... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout... i dont even want to hear the word steroid come from you again bro or im not going to be able to respond anymore... its that absurd...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

As far as Sarms, go with Sarmsx bro. They will ship to Europe.

In regards to your diet, think nutrition instead. To me a diet is short term and something that an individual will not stick with long term. You will need to develope and implement good nutrition habits consistently in order to obtain AND maintain an asthetic physique.

There is no cookie cutter nutrition plan that will work for everyone, however there as some basic fundamental principles and guidelines that do apply to everyone. Check out this link

https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/diet-nutrition-basics-101-a-331training

Most of your results can be obtained through proper nutrition and training. Sarms will do you little to no good and will be a waste of money if your nutrition and training are not dialed in. However, if your nutrition and training are on point, sarms will definitely improve your results.

Check out the link i sent you. If you have any questions, let us know and we will be glad to help you.

Top Bottom