napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Primo vs mast?

Ltrevino

Hey what's going on guys just wanting to get some info on primo and mast. Is it about the same, what scenario would they be used in and if one has little edge then the other.. thanks

No info on this? I've done my research on them but wanted to get some feedback on use of it and which the found was better or there experience.

i have a video coming out on comparing the two, which are quite similar... mast is the best option for aesthetics... muscle hardening, sculpting etc... it has anti estrogen properties as well... primo will build more lean muscle and provide more endurance as well as hardening but not to the extent of masteron... primo has more versatility but masteron is has the most profound effect in terms of muscle hardening, than damn near any other compound.. .you cannot go wrong with either one

i have a video coming out on comparing the two, which are quite similar... mast is the best option for aesthetics... muscle hardening, sculpting etc... it has anti estrogen properties as well... primo will build more lean muscle and provide more endurance as well as hardening but not to the extent of masteron... primo has more versatility but masteron is has the most profound effect in terms of muscle hardening, than damn near any other compound.. .you cannot go wrong with either one

Great way to break down the two right here. The choice would depend on what exactly you are going for

Definitely mast. Stronger , great cutter and primo despite having to be run lengthy period yield very little. Think 16 weeks and a 7 pound gain if lucky. Dylan is absolutely correct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man... I love me some primo. All the guys laid out the facts, but Primo has me feeling masterful in every way.

I'm all about the lean gains and endurance, but I've actually never ran Mast so I can't say I like it better.

For the first time I'm in single digit bodyfat So I'm considering it.. but I might actually run Primo again cause I like it that much.

Mast works quickly but for me, long primo cycles can change the physique. With Mast I get aggressive and horny and muscular but I don't see that physique change that I get from primo. For me, it's primo, hgh, low dose test. That's all I need for my goals.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I forgot to add, the sides on Mast are much more profound. Aggression, hair loss. On primo I lose no hair. 2 weeks into Mast prop and handfuls are coming out in the shower.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

yes, mast seems to give people a lot of hair trouble if they are even the slightest prone to mpb... granted, both can being dht's but mast makes me more aggressive as well... just some things to keep in mind

Thanks for the feed back guys! Exactly what I was looking for. Dylan like you said can make a video on this between the two. Just trying to get more knowledge for future cycles.

Thanks for the feed back guys! Exactly what I was looking for. Dylan like you said can make a video on this between the two. Just trying to get more knowledge for future cycles.
absolutely brother... these are obviously two of my favorites... i already made the video... its just in editing and will be published soon

Top Bottom