napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Primo and Tren together?

thenoob

Hey guys, I was just curious, (completely hypothetical) if running tren and primo together is effective or inefficient? I've read that they both fight for the same receptors and that tren always takes the cake. Again, completely hypothetical I am just interested in each of the compounds individually and am curious if running them together someday is even a thing or just a waste of money. I've got a ways to go before i run tren, I'm currently running primo right now by itself and absolutely love it but just curious in the future if thats even worth it. Cheers fellas -KCK

Hey guys, I was just curious, (completely hypothetical) if running tren and primo together is effective or inefficient? I've read that they both fight for the same receptors and that tren always takes the cake. Again, completely hypothetical I am just interested in each of the compounds individually and am curious if running them together someday is even a thing or just a waste of money. I've got a ways to go before i run tren, I'm currently running primo right now by itself and absolutely love it but just curious in the future if thats even worth it. Cheers fellas -KCK
More nonsense broscience about compounds competing for the same receptors. Yes they would work extremely well together.

i have no clue where this receptor shit continues to come from... they are not fighting for anything... ive ran them several times together... man i dont know where that nonsense continues to come from...

Top Bottom