napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Primo E pin schedule help

McBeezy

In order to hit my goal of 600 weekly, i am currently doing M and F sessions but to it takes two pins per session; one for the primo and one for test cyp and deca.

Is there any problems going eod with these long esters?

Yes, poor planning on my part should have purchased shorter esters. But the deal was on the longer versions.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Oh i only have 3cc barrels on hand. Moving soon so dont want to order any 5ccs.

i would not pin a long ester every other day... ive ran several cycles where i have had to do two pins each time i inject... thats not a big deal

i would not pin a long ester every other day... ive ran several cycles where i have had to do two pins each time i inject... thats not a big deal
Got it. I might next day air some 5cc barrels. I hate pinning twice in one session. #wussy

Actually bro I don't see a problem with it. I do it and have to do it with the oil volume I run sometimes. For example my current cycle is 1000mg test, 800 EQ, 800 Masteron, and 500 Deca so im basically pinning 4-5 days per week. I don't like doing double shots in one day so I just spread the volume out to whatever it takes to make it even out

Actually bro I don't see a problem with it. I do it and have to do it with the oil volume I run sometimes. For example my current cycle is 1000mg test, 800 EQ, 800 Masteron, and 500 Deca so im basically pinning 4-5 days per week. I don't like doing double shots in one day so I just spread the volume out to whatever it takes to make it even out
Yeah something about poking twice in one session...i just dont like it. I am sort of a head case like that. Glad to know i'm not alone. LoL

Got it. I might next day air some 5cc barrels. I hate pinning twice in one session. #wussy

LMFAO at the hashtag! I hate all the pinning too man, im right there with you but sometimes you just have to deal with it... it sucks but thats just part of it

LMFAO at the hashtag! I hate all the pinning too man, im right there with you but sometimes you just have to deal with it... it sucks but thats just part of it
LoL. Gota pay to play right?

Opinions on Primo tabs? I know legit primo is hard to find but i wonder if thats also the case with pill form primo.

LoL. Gota pay to play right?

Opinions on Primo tabs? I know legit primo is hard to find but i wonder if thats also the case with pill form primo.

hey brother... you definitely have to pay to play! no shit! LOL i'll be honest with you, primo tabs are a waste... they just are and i hate to say ANYTHING bad about primo, but the tabs are just not strong man... dont waste your money nor time on them

I do them eod quite a bit. It's not necessary but you can if you need to. That's how I get my pinning volume down a bit because I like to do them 1cc at a time per my 1cc insulin pins.

hey brother... you definitely have to pay to play! no shit! LOL i'll be honest with you, primo tabs are a waste... they just are and i hate to say ANYTHING bad about primo, but the tabs are just not strong man... dont waste your money nor time on them
...and this is why asked. Need that raw, honest answer. Much appreciated.

I do them eod quite a bit. It's not necessary but you can if you need to. That's how I get my pinning volume down a bit because I like to do them 1cc at a time per my 1cc insulin pins.

What gauge are you using to push that through...29g?

I was actually considering this approach myself.

Top Bottom