napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Primo advice

noroudom

Hey Dylan,

I'm from Ireland and I'm just looking to get a second opinion off you. I've used primo before and found it is absolutely amazing and now one of my friends is looking to use it, he is after been bulking and is looking to shred. His bf% is roughly 28 - 30% body fat and he is after asking me if he runs about 400-600mg a week along with a deficit diet that's high in protein and does alot of cardio would primo be any good to him.? His goal is to get to about 10% body fat and look very lean but still have a bit of muscle mass and I genuinely don't know if it will work for him.
I'm around 9% at the moment myself but even though I've used it I still don't know if the results he's lookin for.
I've seen your videos and figure you are the best person to ask about it.?
Any advice would be a great help

Hey Dylan,

I'm from Ireland and I'm just looking to get a second opinion off you. I've used primo before and found it is absolutely amazing and now one of my friends is looking to use it, he is after been bulking and is looking to shred. His bf% is roughly 28 - 30% body fat and he is after asking me if he runs about 400-600mg a week along with a deficit diet that's high in protein and does alot of cardio would primo be any good to him.? His goal is to get to about 10% body fat and look very lean but still have a bit of muscle mass and I genuinely don't know if it will work for him.
I'm around 9% at the moment myself but even though I've used it I still don't know if the results he's lookin for.
I've seen your videos and figure you are the best person to ask about it.?
Any advice would be a great help

No way bro. His bodyfat is way too high and steroids aren't fat burners. It's not safe or advisable for him to use steroids at all. My best recommendation is for him to run a good sarms stack from www.sarmsx.com

For his goal of fat loss and shredding up run this stack

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

HaHaHa.....made my day!

BULKING at 28% BF

LMAO

Baffled

Could you have any less understanding of AAS use?

He needs to check diet and fitness levels. I went from 13-15% bf to about 32% at my highest made every excuse to why it was that high. Bottom line I was lazy ate like shit and didn't know anything but the bed. Watch that diet and exercise and he should be able to loose quite a bit naturally in 6 months.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Thanks for the replies guys, I myself know that using steroids is going to do him no good at that high a bf% but I just wanted to get a second opinion so I could show him, he has never done any steroids at all before and he thinks that they are like a wonder drug that they will help him get shredded down to the low teens in bf% but I know this isn't true so know I have replies off others I can show him and maybe talk sense into him as I know that steroids will just f*** him up more than anything

Thanks again guys

Well get his accurate Bf and get him dieting and in the process of loosing that weight he has.
We don't know his stats, his goals, his lifts, it's hard to say. Your bf doesn't have to be super low to stay safe with use.

Bottom line though is his diet is what's gonna shred him up. He needs to get his mind off the idea that steroids=weight loss.
If he can do that and get things going I would say do whatcha gotta do.

What's he cycling now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the replies guys, I myself know that using steroids is going to do him no good at that high a bf% but I just wanted to get a second opinion so I could show him, he has never done any steroids at all before and he thinks that they are like a wonder drug that they will help him get shredded down to the low teens in bf% but I know this isn't true so know I have replies off others I can show him and maybe talk sense into him as I know that steroids will just f*** him up more than anything

Thanks again guys

Get him to join up, and we can give him some help....maybe help him get his diet right with the right kind of training to go with it, and introduce him to sarms. He needs to lose that mentality that steroids are going to melt fat off of him. That couldn't be farther from the truth

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thanks again guys

please have him watch my new video here https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...dy-steroids-new-video-dylan-gemelli-7904.html

this is one of the major problems out there today.... people think steroids are magic in some way... they are NOT magic... tell him how moronic it is to think that way and to bulk when your already that fat and out of shape... that makes BEYOND no sense... thats way passed moronic... that makes me think he has suffered some sort of brain injury or something... please keep him a million miles away from any of this... he needs to lear how to eat and train...

Hey thanks for the reply, yeah I will definitely say it to him to join up because he has absolutely no idea what he's getting into.. and guys alot of you misunderstood what I said about him bulking, he was not at 30%bf and started bulking, he actually started around 17% bf and then decided he wanted to bulk then use steroids.. against my advice he did it anyways and I keep telling him his diet is shocking.. don't get me wrong the guy busts his ass in the gym but his diet is terrible then when he seen his bf% he got a bit spooked and decided that steroids were the answer even tho I told him it's his diet that's the problem.
But like I said I will say it to him to join up here and see if you guys can make him listen because for me it's like talking to a wall he just doesn't listen..
Thanks again guys I really appreciate all the help/advice.. I just don't want the guy doing something that might f*** him up altogether because he is a good friend of mine.

Hey thanks for the reply, yeah I will definitely say it to him to join up because he has absolutely no idea what he's getting into.. and guys alot of you misunderstood what I said about him bulking, he was not at 30%bf and started bulking, he actually started around 17% bf and then decided he wanted to bulk then use steroids.. against my advice he did it anyways and I keep telling him his diet is shocking.. don't get me wrong the guy busts his ass in the gym but his diet is terrible then when he seen his bf% he got a bit spooked and decided that steroids were the answer even tho I told him it's his diet that's the problem.
But like I said I will say it to him to join up here and see if you guys can make him listen because for me it's like talking to a wall he just doesn't listen..
Thanks again guys I really appreciate all the help/advice.. I just don't want the guy doing something that might f*** him up altogether because he is a good friend of mine.

yes, definitely have him join because he is most certainly going to hurt himself in a bad way if he continues on the path hes on now... your a good friend for helping as you are but its up to him bro... i love the loyalty... remember we are all here to help

Yeah I will, and that's exactly what I don't want to happen, and thanks dude, loyalty is a big thing in Ireland haha plus it's a military thing aswell and he's like my brother so don't want him hurting himself badly. I'm grateful for all the help you guys are giving aswell really wasn't expecting this much help

Top Bottom