napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Preventing Acne

BigPopa

I'm currently on a test/deca cycle and got terrible acne, but love bodybuilding and would love to start a tren cycle.Any way I can prevent/minimize acne breakouts? Any info would help

It's all dependent on how prone you are to acne bud. For the most part, not much you can really do since a lot of it is caused by the influx of hormones as you enter or end a cycle. Best thing you can do is make sure you are controlling estrogen and staying on top of your AI and practicing extra clean hygiene like showering regularly post training/cardio sessions, morning, night. You can focus on keeping problem areas clean, many like to use acne prevention products like salicylic acid wipes, etc. Tanning also help bigtime.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Use Code: MP5 For 5% Discount

I'm currently on a test/deca cycle and got terrible acne, but love bodybuilding and would love to start a tren cycle.Any way I can prevent/minimize acne breakouts? Any info would help

Are you sure your prolactin isnt high due to the deca? As one of the symptoms is acne

PHURIOUS

It's all dependent on how prone you are to acne bud. For the most part, not much you can really do since a lot of it is caused by the influx of hormones as you enter or end a cycle. Best thing you can do is make sure you are controlling estrogen and staying on top of your AI and practicing extra clean hygiene like showering regularly post training/cardio sessions, morning, night. You can focus on keeping problem areas clean, many like to use acne prevention products like salicylic acid wipes, etc. Tanning also help bigtime.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Use Code: MP5 For 5% Discount

Shower twice,wash my face with salicylic wash, and put cream as well. My routine but doesn't seem to help. I'm sure it's due to the hormones

For mild on cycle acne I have found vitamin b6 paired with zinc to be beneficial. May not be for you, as we all are different, but it's cheap and makes a noticeable difference for me.

If you are prone to acne there is not a lot you can do. Changing hormone levels can always bring on acne. It's just part of the game. There's hints you can do to control it a bit, like showering a couple times per day, tanning, etc....but it's so,ethnic that may always be there to an extent as you cycle. Generally when you go and when you come off it is at its worst, until things. Normalize. It's the changes in levels that brings it on

Top Bottom