napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Preserving LGD gains

BrooklynEagle

Currently in the middle of an LGD cycle that's going well so far. This is my first experience with sarms and I'm getting some decent gains thus far. I'm on a relatively low dose at 5mg/day, possibly upping it to 10 in the later weeks.
I plan on using Clomid afterwards for PCT but was also interested in adding a sarm to protect the gains. I was thinking either MK 677 or Cardarine. Which would be better? Is doing both a good idea? And also can these be run while taking Clomid?

cardarine should always be ran in pct.. you wont see anything in regards to gain protection from mk677 in only 4 weeks... cardarine helps with cortisol as well as keeping up your performance levels.. thats a definite in pct

cardarine should always be ran in pct.. you wont see anything in regards to gain protection from mk677 in only 4 weeks... cardarine helps with cortisol as well as keeping up your performance levels.. thats a definite in pct

Thanks Dylan. I should be finishing my LGD cycle around 170lbs. What would be a good dosage of Cardarine for me?
Also, would D-Aspartic acid have any benefit during PCT or even during the actual LGD cycle?

20 mg per day and daa is not necessary... you would want something much stronger than that... ostazol is what i would recommend... you can get it at esarms.com

Top Bottom