napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Preloading syringes

Xdsmack

Is there a length of time you must use your syringes once you have loaded them? I.e a few days ?
Test e
Tren E
Masteron

its fine to pre load them for a few days... i have done it for a good week when traveling.. just keep them sterile and its fine

I normally do two weeks and never had any issues. My vacations are usually two weeks, that's the reason why I started I would never go longer than that.

2 weeks is perfectly fine, yes... ive come close to that length of time before with no problem all

I've preloaded syringes for about a week, but I've never done longer. The only thing I would worry about is the carrier potentially breaking down material in the plunger or something over time. I would just try to preload only as necessary like if you were going to be away on a trip. Otherwise just try to stick to loading syringes as they are being used

I did a search and the only thing I could find was that the rubber in the syringe could cause medications to lose potency.

Here's the link;
https://www.fda.gov/Drugs/DrugSafety/ucm458952.htm

Other things that I've read were, it depends on the quality of the syringe. Aslo store the syringe needle down with an air bubble between the rubber plunger and the oil that way the rubber isn't constantly touching the oil. The same way you should be storing vials, sitting upright. If your worried about the oil degrading the rubber in the syringe you should be worried about the vial as well. You can purchase cheap or quality rubber stoppers for vial, you have no way of the quality of the rubber stoppers in the vial. So to be safe keep the solution off the rubber and try not to store things to long.

Top Bottom